Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Bank Cards Be Used To Receive Payments From Money Making Sites?

I've never seen anyone use the bank card to receive payment online but I have witnessed people using the bank card to send payment to online platform . I think receiving payment with this method is not common.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some bank that usually have some kind of policies like they are not going to be accepting payments from gambling sites so you just have to read the policy in order to ascertain.
I don't think there is any kind of bank that does not accept money from gambling website. In this part of the world have not seen such. Most of the bank cards are used to deposit on those sites.

Actually bank card can be used to recieved payment from online companies even though personally I haven't tried it myself but there are people who have been enjoying such kind of transactions.

Well, there are many online money making sites that tend to offer ban wire transfers. However, I think that now banking system is quite advanced and you should be able to get payments on your bank cards as well.

Well, there are many online money making sites that tend to offer ban wire transfers. However, I think that now banking system is quite advanced and you should be able to get payments on your bank cards as well.
The introduction of cryptocurrencies and other payment gateways has made bank wire transfer less popular and the major reason is that if you are transferring using this method it is going to incur more charges.

I don't think that it is possible to use bank card to receive payment, but you can use the bank card to make deposit on online earning platforms.
You can only send payment to your bank account from these platforms directly.
You can receive money directly to your card from payment gateway like payeer. But you can't receive it directly from making money online website, I have not come across any that pay directly to bank card. The closest I see is paying to local bank account.

You can receive money directly to your card from payment gateway like payeer. But you can't receive it directly from making money online website, I have not come across any that pay directly to bank card. The closest I see is paying to local bank account.
It seems there is a misconception somewhere because if you're receiving payment into your bank card, it equally means you have received payment in your bank account and that is what they called bank wire.

Well bank card can be used to be receiving payment online once the forum or site you are using are accepting bank card of your country. Though to meet it is better to you wallet than bank card.

Well bank card can be used to be receiving payment online once the forum or site you are using are accepting bank card of your country. Though to meet it is better to you wallet than bank card.
I really don't understand your point and I would want to learn more about this because I still find it difficult to understand how bank cards can be used to receive payment.

It is possible to use the bank card to receive funds from online platform and that could be done through bank wire and most of the platforms are now using this mode of payment.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who use many big payment methods such as PayPal. However, many people also use many "traditional" payment systems such as bank cards as well when it comes to receiving payments. I think that some websites do use ban cards to pay users. Is it really a great payment method?
Sure, bank cards can be employed to obtain funding from money-making websites. Many websites allow credit and debit card transactions, in addition to other payment systems like PayPal and Bitcoin. However, before joining, it is critical to examine the forms of payment permitted by the site, because not all sites allow bank cards.

Formally in my country it was very possible to receive payment via bank cards but currently it is no longer possible as there have been so much limitations on our debit cards

Bank transfer is one of the most popular payment processor that is used by most of the online platform because it is a much more easier way of transaction for the people.

I have never seen any forum that accept such an option. Most forums make use of paypal and cryptocurrency payment options. I think it is only payment processors like PayPal that will require you to link your credit card to be paid.

I think bank cards are mostly linked to payment processes on the internet like PayPal and a lot of them. You may not be able to receive money directly into your bank account from the platforms.
Most people out there are not aware of this. I think most bank cards are only linked to some payment process like the crypto method of payment. That's the only way you can link your card.

Most people out there are not aware of this. I think most bank cards are only linked to some payment process like the crypto method of payment. That's the only way you can link your card.
That's also what I know. Bank card can only be used to withdraw directly from payment processor, not money making site. However, It may be possible that some site are paying directly to bank card.

Yeah, those are the ones I have seen so far. I have not seen any platform that will pay you directly with your bank card. Instead they pay through a payment processor and you withdraw it to your bank card.

Yeah, those are the ones I have seen so far. I have not seen any platform that will pay you directly with your bank card. Instead they pay through a payment processor and you withdraw it to your bank card.
I kept wondering why people talked about how to receive payment via your bank card. This is extremely impossible except if you want to transfer money directly to your bank account through bank wire which is not that common online nowadays.

I think that there is a misconception and the bank card is used instead of bank wire, which is why I think that the thread should be changed to bank wire because that is the only way you can receive payment.

I kept wondering why people talked about how to receive payment via your bank card. This is extremely impossible except if you want to transfer money directly to your bank account through bank wire which is not that common online nowadays.
Definitely, the only way you can transfer the money into your account is through wire transfer and there are some platforms that offers such options. So people should understand such things well before making use of it in order not to make mistakes.

Definitely, the only way you can transfer the money into your account is through wire transfer and there are some platforms that offers such options. So people should understand such things well before making use of it in order not to make mistakes.
The only way to make transfer to your personal account is through bank wire. Receiving payment through bank wire has also gained popularity on most of the online platforms presently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds