Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a person with no skills earn online?

Yes, it is quite possible. Here, for example, on this forum you can earn money without experience and skills, as well as on micro job sites such as Rapidworkers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can like paid to post forums don't need any special skills. Also apps that need you to watch videos or play games inorder for you to earn.

It is possible to make money online without a skip but the amount you are going to make will be limited. There are some programs which gives someone opportunity to make money online with little or no skills. An example of such program is get paid to post programs.

Anyone can make money online as I understand , it all depends on you and it is also very important to understand that no matter the type of online business you are doing , you must be ready to learn new things to meet to the demands of the modern society.

In my opinion a person with no skills can earn online but not as much as someone with the technical know-how. This is because when someone wants to venture into an online business the first step is to know. Knowledge is key in online but some people are also intellectual and without knowledge they can end in mind but not as much as someone who has the knowledge.

A person with no skills can earn online but the real issue is that there is no way which you can compare those who have the skills and knowledge to those who hasnt have one your earning can never be compare to their own.

Making money online opportunities are becoming more and more saturated as the days go and it's important for all individuals to try as much as possible to get a skill that will enable them make better money .

If you did not have a digital skills like others are doing , at least with your understanding of English and writing , it is quite possible for you to make money online . Even with that you should look forward to learning a skill. It will be so stressful making money without a skill.

A person with no skills can earn online but the real issue is that there is no way which you can compare those who have the skills and knowledge to those who hasnt have one your earning can never be compare to their own.
A person with no skill whatsoever can definitely earn online but the earnings has limits because he or she will be restricted to just paid to click websites or ponzi scheme websites .

Do you need a skill to earn here? Maybe a little writing skills, but there are several other platforms that requires no skill at all. Their task always include liking a particular page or following on Instagram etc

It's depends on how you want to make money online. Someone who do not have a skill might find it very difficult to make money then . But It is now quite possible because money can be made on paid to post website.

Of course, it is possible to make money on the internet even if you do not have any skill. Working on survey platforms can actually make you money if you are in top-tier countries. there are also other ways of making money on the internet if you do not have a skill like working on micro jobs platforms. But the best for you is to learn a skill.

Well I'll have to say yes and no.
Why?
Because some sites are easy to make money online but that doesn't mean it's completely easy.
And it depends on the level of no skill. I mean writing is a skill which is needed to be able to put down quality comments or articles.
Though I think PTC sites are good for people without skill.
PTC stands for pay to click sites that pay you for completing tasks such as:
  1. Visiting websites
  2. Watching videos
  3. Complete surveys
  4. Download apps and games.
I really dont think one needs a skill to be able to click on websites, or watch videos or answer surveys and download apps.
The only skill you need is to be able to read and write. Then more so you should be ready to learn.

The only skill you need is to be able to read and write. Then more so you should be ready to learn.
When talking about no skills I beleive that the thread starter was talking about no idea on how to make money online and I hope that its not possible because even the ptc website which you will click some ads will require that you read how to carriedout those functions accordingly if you dont have the skills and the knowledge then its going to be a bit hard to do so.
So you need basic high school qualification before you start making money online

A person with no definite skill can earn online , all you need to do is to make research on sue paying investment sites , get money invested and keep making good money in return.

A person with no definite skill can earn online , all you need to do is to make research on sue paying investment sites , get money invested and keep making good money in return.

Investment of this nature should not really be encouraged as the possibility of losing maybe higher. However some people can do it safely but those that can't shouldn't bother as they are likely to lose their money.

Bases on my experience it can be very hard if you try to apply via work remotely thus you dont have any skills to provide for the employer.But there are other ways for you to to earn quite a few money online,that no skills required
Online selling
paid survey
Paid games
Doing task
Selling your school research

I

i Beleieve a person without a skill can definetely earn online but it depends on the websites , if you don't have a writing skills , you can't earn on forum sites, but I beleive that paid to click sites doesn't require a skill to earn.

People with a lack of skills can make money online, but they will make less money as compared to people who possess good skills. In order to make money, you must have basic skills.

There are some activities online that people can use to make money online even when they are not experience or a professional in a particular area. Posting like this is one of them , micro tasked website is another. But we should be looking forward to have a professional skill , that is very important.

What skill is needed to start making money online. Is there a skill needed in posting in paid forum like bizdustry, forumcoin, Trendri and others. On paidforum. You will only post replies and thread and you get paid for that. That does not require any skill to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds