Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a business come out of bankruptcy?

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
I think there is a chance for a business to get out of bankruptcy however I think that it is a very slim chance because if you continue to operate the business your expenses will continue to exceed the income that you have.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there is a chance for a business to get out of bankruptcy however I think that it is a very slim chance because if you continue to operate the business your expenses will continue to exceed the income that you have.
Yeah, I prefer taking a break from business when you start making losses and going down the road of bankruptcy. A break will enable you to study the cause of losses and that way, you can make amendments.

In my dictionary, there's nothing like impossible, i beleive a dying business an be revived if its handled by a competent handler , the debt can be paid and the business can grow again.
As a business can come out of bankrupt become a possible successful business when the owner of the business is dedicated to the business and also try to put in more capital.

Anything is possible sometimes just one extra work would make the difference. But one of the most important thing in business is knowing when to give up

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sur
Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
Bankruptcy doesn't mean the end for a business. A business can always bounce back if the right steps are taken and measures are taken to address the reason for bankruptcy.

Well, I think the company can still make a comeback if enough money has been pumped into the business, a lot of companies and people buy bankrupted companies and organisations.

Most of the businesses I come across, when once it reaches a stage of 50% to 60% of bankruptcy it actually dwells in a collapse. It's always hard to regain the enterprise except there are standby investors or a valid plan B!

When a company declares bankruptcy it is not a word of mouth it is an official and legal proceedings that leads to that and it is a kind of winding down the business officially. Therefore if there are no new investors to buy the company I don't see a way in which the company will bounce back.

I believe that a business can come out of bankruptcy if has a clear financial plan for it. Such plans might involve reducing the workforce and wagebill, cutting operational costs and also securing investors to invest in the business.

if bankruptcy refers to bankruptcy, yes, you can get over it. it is not the end of the world. if you pay your debt to the bank and get on your feet, you can make a good image again. :)

I believe that a business can come out of bankruptcy if has a clear financial plan for it. Such plans might involve reducing the workforce and wagebill, cutting operational costs and also securing investors to invest in the business.
That is right. Strategies can be put in place to come out of bankruptcy. Therefore, it is truly very possible for this to happen. The company should have a very good financial manager for this.

Bankruptcy does not mean the end of a business.
If the business owner is an optimistic person, through hard work and learning from mistakes, the business can bounce back to life.

Yes a business can definitely come out of bankruptcy and it all depends on the management and how determined the owners are and the availability of money or maybe if someone else buts the company

Most of the businesses I come across, when once it reaches a stage of 50% to 60% of bankruptcy it actually dwells in a collapse. It's always hard to regain the enterprise except there are standby investors or a valid plan B!
I think there are businesses that can come out of bankruptcy. It would take determination and consistency on theory of the business owner to move the business out of such zone.

That's why insurance is very much indeed satisfying. With insurance the business will come out from issues of bankruptcy if it was hit with natural disasters and not the owner mismanaging funds.
Definitelly that is the more reason why every business is suppose to have a proper insurance cover for his business,because their might be an eventualities which is beyound the control of anyone.

Actually bankruptcy is not a permanent situation of every business but due to situation such happens. Actually good management can make a business comes out of bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy does not necessarily mean that the business is cursed. I can be able to come out from it and perform even better if they can be hardworking and be realistic.

A business coming out of bankrupcy is possible but not probably easy because you have to know the reason why the business is drowning in debt and get a good solution to the problem .

It will be very difficult for a business to come out of bankruptcy but most of the time the only way this may present an easier opportunity is re strategizing the business. But it wouldn't be an easy task

Ofcourse, the best example of this is Marvel. Infact, many of the top companies of the current time has experienced bankruptcy. So it's possible for a company to recover from bankruptcy. But it takes a lot of hard work, smart work and dedication to turn a bankrupt company into a successful one. In most cases, they don't survive but it's still only 'most' not 'all'.
So you're right, bankruptcy might not always be the end of a company but it is one of the worst thing a company could experience

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds