Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a business come out of bankruptcy?

A business can come out of bankruptcy in two cases, one the government bails out the business, tow new investors take over the business by investing fresh funds.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe there's an opportunity of it jumping rear if the business can easily discover a private or even another business that can easily companion along with all of them to carry all of them out.

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
I also don't know if a bankrupt company can come back. What I know is that bankrupt company is bought and then make things new.

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
Of course businesses do come out of bankruptcy fee on several occasions but it will take a lot of job from the owners of that company to bring the business out of bankruptcy.

When we get bankrupt in a business something can still come out of it when we seek loans from banks and individuals. Acquiring a loan after bankruptcy can help revive the business and you will try as much as possible to avoid that factor that let you be bankrupt in the first place. When these factors recognised you can get greater returns and pay your loans and still have some profit at hand.

yes, it can if the lessons were well learnt. A business going bankrupt is not the end of the business if the owner learn from his mistakes, goes to back to them and then amend them. Surely the mistake will stand, though it will take some time, in terms of picking your business and the damaged reputation to rebuild them again.

It is much easier to destroy than to build,so bankruptcy for business is just like saying the business is experiencing a downfall so it will take time to build back but it is not the end of the business

A business can come out of a bankruptcy if the problems to the bankruptcy are being sorted out and cleared. The business can surely go back to maintain its position

If the business failed because it was for the wrong product or idea I do not think it will be a good idea to bail out a business like this one. A business that failed due to mismanagement can be bailed out.

It only take a miracle from God for a company to survive bankruptcy because a lots of things will definitely happen. Investors will desert them, even employee will look elsewhere

The business can very welcome out of bankruptcy provided that all the measures are being taken to ensure that the business comes out alive again.
Yes a business and come out of bankruptcy if it is properly managed management is all a business need to be able to survive a bankruptcy.

From previous records, investments that experience bankruptcy may end up leaving the market or another organization buys them up and find ways of sorting the issues.

It is usually not the end depending on how you choose to see it, you could sell the business to a more capable hand in order to sustain the legacy

I believe it's very possible, I have seen various business that have been bankrupt before and where able to come out of it. So I believe it's very possible depending on the capability of the business owner.

Ofcourse it is possible for this to happen , however one needs to work towards being able to generate income for the falling business and also work towards seeking to solve the issue in the business

Definitely a business can come out of bankruptcy but I think such businesses must be handled by people who have a lot of financial knowledge.

Definitely a business can come out of bankruptcy but I think such businesses must be handled by people who have a lot of financial knowledge.
Yeah, if mismanagement was what led the business to bankrupt, when a good financial manager and business administrator manage the business it will definitely recover.

yes, it can if the lessons were well learnt. A business going bankrupt is not the end of the business if the owner learn from his mistakes, goes to back to them and then amend them. Surely the mistake will stand, though it will take some time, in terms of picking your business and the damaged reputation to rebuild them again.
definitely people who their businesses go into bankruptcy will definitely have a lot of lessons to learn. I think it will serve as an exposure.

I do not think that a business can actually come out of bankruptcy. I thought when a business has been declared bankrupt, that that business is said to have become insolvent and dead. No longer productive any more

In my dictionary, there's nothing like impossible, i beleive a dying business an be revived if its handled by a competent handler , the debt can be paid and the business can grow again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds