Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a business come out of bankruptcy?

The owner needs to find ways of getting finance and invest wisely next time in order to pump back the bankrupt business back in order.

Personally, I believe that the only way any business can be able to come out of bankruptcy is to have a huge inflow of capital back into the business in order for it to be resuscitated, otherwise it is going to be impossible for it to survive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I believe that the only way any business can be able to come out of bankruptcy is to have a huge inflow of capital back into the business in order for it to be resuscitated, otherwise it is going to be impossible for it to survive.
You just need to reserve some money as back up funds in case rainy days come. You don't need to spend all business profits on needs alone. I've started a new business online, I'm investing gradually and keeping money via my fixed deposit to keep my business afloat in case of bankruptcy.

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
I don't think it is the end of a business if a business hit bankruptcy but I feel like there is a stage of bankruptcy that a business will hit before you cannot manage anymore

That should depend on the management of the bus, how strong they are and the skills that they process. And when a business has good financial advisor and believe that the business will do well

Poor management in business is something that always lead to it becoming bankrupt because of bad business decision. I believe that if it is possible for the business owner to turn things around when it comes to managing the business very well , there is a chance of getting the business out of being bankrupt.

Recovery from bankruptcy will require time and commitment on the part of the business. A detailed financial strategy must be created as a first step. Prior to launching a new firm, credit needs to be rebuilt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds