Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a business come out of bankruptcy?

A bankrupt business doesn't mean the end of such business. If I am opportune to revive such business given the required tools and resources needed to operate, I would look at the success story of the competitors and also capitalize on the loopholes of such companies to pooi successful moves.
It might actually be difficult for you to revive a bankrupt business because you still need to invest so much and even if you are doing this you may not even be sure if the business will be profitable or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes government can also bailout a business that is in the verge of collapse. Generally speaking, a business with a lot of public money is bailed out by government

Sometimes government can also bailout a business that is in the verge of collapse. Generally speaking, a business with a lot of public money is bailed out by government
Yeah, I have seen such a thing happen. Especially for big businesses which promote the government's revenue alot. They will be bailed out because of the importance they hold.

It only take a miracle from God for a company to survive bankruptcy because a lots of things will definitely happen. Investors will desert them, even employee will look elsewhere
It takes a Grace of God for the manifestation in a business thats dying to come back to life, if the business has a new owner and the company can work harder , its possible.

Yeah, I have seen such a thing happen. Especially for big businesses which promote the government's revenue alot. They will be bailed out because of the importance they hold.
Companies with a lot of public investment (public shares) can also be bailed out by governments because the government does not want people to lose money.

Once a business hits bankruptcy, is that the end of it? Or could that company make a comeback? I thought there is always a chance that bankruptcy can bring a company back, but I'm not 100% sure.
When a business hits bankruptcy it very difficult for the business to raise but the it depends on the business owner, and the strategy, and plans he put in place to bring back alive the business

Of course businesses do come out of bankruptcy fee on several occasions but it will take a lot of job from the owners of that company to bring the business out of bankruptcy.
I agree with you. A bankrupt business can rise again if a billionaire will buy that business and improve it. In our country that has happened already where bankrupt business are bought by successful business.

Am also 100% sure that business running of bankruptcy can actually come back to life. most often it greatly depends on the policy make to manage the business that is the plans. and then the ability of the person or the entrepreneur to go further seeking for knowledge on how to revive his business back.

A business that has gone bankrupt already is already bankrupt. There is nothing that can safe it anymore because it is already beyond saving. No business can come out of a bankrupt business

I agree with you. A bankrupt business can rise again if a billionaire will buy that business and improve it. In our country that has happened already where bankrupt business are bought by successful business.
I don't think that there is any business that has failed before that doesn't have a chance of potential of being to successful simply because a business already has structures in place and so it will be easy for people to make business successful.

It is very possible for a business to come out of bankruptcy provided that the right things are being put in place and measures made to ensure that it does not come into bankruptcy again.

bankcruptcy is a very seriuos situation that any business would neccessarily want to avoid by all means,but if that occures in a business,then the business can still come back to life if they actually do their records and make their financial balance clean.
I agree with you. Bankrupt business can be resurrected by being financially clean and healthy. It can be fused with brand new capital with millions of dollars.

Definitely it can come out of bankrupt only when the entrepreneur is willing and ready to make all the expected effort and sacrifice to make his business revive again through making deposits of fund that's funding the business again and change of policy.

Maybe it's very possible for a business to actually come out if it's bankrupt state. I really don't know how though even if the government says it will intervene in the situation which I have never heard of before or seen happen

The only thing constant is change, so I believe that if a company adapt and implement change strategy the company can definitely go out of bankruptcy

Bankruptcy is a very bad situation that a business can face. The business will be down financially during these period. The way to save the business from bankruptcy is to raise funds

That's why insurance is very much indeed satisfying. With insurance the business will come out from issues of bankruptcy if it was hit with natural disasters and not the owner mismanaging funds.

I agree with you. Bankrupt business can be resurrected by being financially clean and healthy. It can be fused with brand new capital with millions of dollars.
That is just it.i had a client we do some courier for,before we met he had been having issues with his business and that caused him to shutdown for some period,he had to use those period to be settling some debt before he could bounce back.

A business can definitely come out of bankruptcy if you can maximize the opportunity placed in front of you. One of the best opportunity for a company to come out of bankruptcy is to partner with another named company in the industry and change the name to benefit both companies

business apprenteses that sounds too Mich and also very great too ,but I think it might also helps in terms of help in the hands of the owner ,but I also think it can be a great way to earn or get more money online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds