Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
The BETA was live last week, anyone here played it? What was your opinion? Did you pre order the game ?

I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I am a big fan of call of duty and would definitely get it when it is officially released.

I have played the call of duty modern warfare, vanguard and warzone.

I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I am a big fan of call of duty and would definitely get it when it is officially released.

I have played the call of duty modern warfare, vanguard and warzone.
Which one is your favorite? :)

I'll definitely be purchasing it once it eventually goes half off or more, I own all of the other Call of Duty Modern Warfare games after all. I didn't play any of the BETA myself.

My boyfriend bought it, we gameshare on Xbox. I've tried it. I like it, its not too bad, but I feel they need to do something different now as Call of Duty feels stale IMO. My boyfriend plays it more than me and he's beaten the campaign. He says he likes it but like me, wants something a bit more from it and he has a few complaints about certain things in the game. To be honest, the last Call of Duty i really enjoyed and played a ton of was Call of Duty Black Ops 3 back in 2015/2016.

I love this game, but sometimes multiplayer is virtually unplayable for me. I'm not sure if it's because of our internet connection or just my laptop in general. It consistently freezes back and forth during matches where it will freeze for a few seconds and then unfreeze. I started playing the campaign last night and the campaign plays top-notch, so I don't think it's my laptop.

I love this game, but sometimes multiplayer is virtually unplayable for me. I'm not sure if it's because of our internet connection or just my laptop in general. It consistently freezes back and forth during matches where it will freeze for a few seconds and then unfreeze. I started playing the campaign last night and the campaign plays top-notch, so I don't think it's my laptop.
What game mode do you like the most ? I love Search and Destroy. For grinding I would go with Domination or Headquarters. And when I'm just messing around, I'd go in a Team Deathmatch.

I didn't play the BETA version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare II but my friend did. According to him, it's going to be a good game from Activision Blizzard/Microsoft.

I won't pre order it but I will buy it when it's out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor