Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
I just came across the gameplay reveal trailer of the latest addition to the Call of Duty franchise, The Modern Warfare 3 game! I don't have words to explain how amazing and promising it looks! I checked in steam that pre-order option is available already. If you are a fan of the franchise, you can consider doing a pre-order from there. You can do it from the official website ( https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare3 ) as well. 😄

Is anyone planning to buy the game? Or excited about it?

I know I definitely intend on playing it! The story looks fun to play as well. The graphics look great and I like the song that's in the trailer. :D Don't fear the reaper :p

I will likely do the pre-order because you always get some cool things for it. The standard price is 70, but the vault edition with a few extra things is 99.99. I'm probably going to go ahead and just do the upgrade. It includes the season pass and I will likely play a lot for the first season. :p

If I didn't have a dead gaming PC, I would definitely buy it at some point. Call of Duty is, after all, one of my top favorite games of all time, and I love the Modern Warfare games.

I mostly played multiplayer on Modern Warfare II but never got the chance to complete the campaign.

I pre-ordered at Gamestop to get a beta code :p Gonna try the beta first, then decide if I wanna keep the pre-order. :p MW2 2022 was a HUGE letdown. I didn't like it at all, but MWIII is said to fix eevrything that was wrong w/ MWII, so we'll see.......I do like the MW storyline though so i am interested in the campaign.

What did you think of just Modern Warfare?
MW2019 wasn't the best, but at least it used a traditional perk system. I enjoyed it more than MWII 2022. I'm hoping MWIII truly does fix all the issues w/ MWII, plus with all the old maps from MW2 from 2009, remastered, i'm kinda hopeful for it.

I'm so pumped! Those map remakes bring back some wicked memories :love: super excited for Terminal and Rust! I played MWII (2022) heaps until a couple months ago when I got bored. But looking forward to this for sure!

If anyone is getting it and wants to play together HMU! I know @Reverie and I will be partying together at some point :D

I loved the cinematic gameplay reveal. Now when’s the actual gameplay reveal?

I'm not going to get it anyway, Don't have the time since I always do MSFS

I loved the cinematic gameplay reveal. Now when’s the actual gameplay reveal?
Not sure. You can check their official blog to stay updated! 😄
I pre-ordered at Gamestop to get a beta code :p Gonna try the beta first, then decide if I wanna keep the pre-order. :p MW2 2022 was a HUGE letdown. I didn't like it at all, but MWIII is said to fix eevrything that was wrong w/ MWII, so we'll see.......I do like the MW storyline though so i am interested in the campaign.
I didn't know we can pre-order beta codes as well? How much did it cost?

I really loved MW2019 and disliked MW2022. So I'm really hoping MW2023 will be MUCH better.

Has anyone played the beta yet? I think it's been open to PS players only since yesterday and I've had a few games already. It's pretty good, feels like a trip down memory lane with all the old maps being remastered.

Has anyone played the beta yet? I think it's been open to PS players only since yesterday and I've had a few games already. It's pretty good, feels like a trip down memory lane with all the old maps being remastered.
Not yet. I've been hesitant to pre order it. But have been watching some streams and might end up doing so.

I haven't seen beta gameplay - but really good idea to go and watch it! I'm planning on getting my old friends back on from the old clan days. I'm excited!

- so I went and watched gameplay and I immediately bought it xD Can't wait to play the Beta! I gotta wait til the 12th though I think is what it said.

Last edited:
I honestly didn’t play out much, maybe 4-5 matches but it was pretty good. Maps looked awesome, gameplay was great. Looking forward to more weapons/kill streaks etc when the full version is released.

I've been playing the beta and got to lvl 30. xD

I'm enjoying the assault rifle I'm using. I've used the shotgun a bit too and it's alright, with the right attachments it'll probably be better. Trying to find the perfect Sub machine gun. I wanna play around with the LMG on the larger map, but we'll see.

The playlists available:

Moshpit - 6v6: TDM, KC, Domination, and hardpoint - 5 map options currently. 1 large, 3 medium, and 1 small in my opinion.
CutThroat - 3 teams of 3 and they battle to get the objective. Basically search and destroy.... but with 3 different teams against one another.
Highrise 24/7 - this was added today for me, and it's just all the game modes on the one map. I'm already a bit tired of the map so not excited about that right now.
Search & Destroy - same ol same ol
Ground war - I like it - would be better with a big team though because these randoms just running random directions isn't helpful lol.

I've been playing the beta and got to lvl 30. xD

I'm enjoying the assault rifle I'm using. I've used the shotgun a bit too and it's alright, with the right attachments it'll probably be better. Trying to find the perfect Sub machine gun. I wanna play around with the LMG on the larger map, but we'll see.

The playlists available:

Moshpit - 6v6: TDM, KC, Domination, and hardpoint - 5 map options currently. 1 large, 3 medium, and 1 small in my opinion.
CutThroat - 3 teams of 3 and they battle to get the objective. Basically search and destroy.... but with 3 different teams against one another.
Highrise 24/7 - this was added today for me, and it's just all the game modes on the one map. I'm already a bit tired of the map so not excited about that right now.
Search & Destroy - same ol same ol
Ground war - I like it - would be better with a big team though because these randoms just running random directions isn't helpful lol.
AJ MW3 clan incoming! 😄

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor