Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying silver

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, I have heard of this business. I was told how lucrative it is. The best method of knowing more about this ie asking Google and it will direct you. There you will see stores, their address and the type of goods they have, also the buying and selling applications will do a lot for you.

Buying silver is kindda outdated. I think buying silver should not be done in this era and time. Look at bitcoin, look at Ethereum and litecoin, that's actually what people should be interested in buying. Cryptocurrency should be the norm of the society.

Getting success in any business depends on how the owner goes about it,in the case of silver you have to first of all,seek information on how it is ran and whether the market is still in high demand, which you are doing now,kudos.

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
I don't know about silver but I know people who buy and sell gold and they make a lot of money from this trade. In a way it is similar to forex or cryptocurrency as they make their money from the rise of the value. So I believe silver is almost in the same category as gold

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
In fact am so today for the first thread am seeing, have been looking for a way to get some silver and keep for future purpose,but don't know how to get one over here in my country,is it that we don't have silver here or is kinda of scarce, I'll do some research after this post I hope to get a good seller of this tho.

It is better you buy silver, gold via a trading broker that is legit and popular. Buying it as a digital asset and not as a precious metal will bring returns for you when kept for sometime. You can use FXTM broker, to purchase any type of assets.

If you have the funds instead of buying silver, I feel it's better to buy gold cause gold appreciates and it's actually a very good investment. You can buy a gold now and when you want to sell it, it would be worth more than the amount you bought it. I just feel gold is more of a better investment that one can venture into.

If you have the funds instead of buying silver, I feel it's better to buy gold cause gold appreciates and it's actually a very good investment. You can buy a gold now and when you want to sell it, it would be worth more than the amount you bought it. I just feel gold is more of a better investment that one can venture into.
Gold is volatile when you're buying it as stock via any of the stock & shares trading brokers. If holdl for sometime it appreciates exponentially. I prefer it the way i prefer BTC and BNB coins. Those digital assets have big potentials to drive huge profit as time goes on.

Silver investment is very lucrative in my country, and there are multiple companies that use it for different purposes. If you get in your country the possibility to buy it you will be making a good investment because it is well paid in bulk, and as many members say it is available at prices below gold.

In my place people are not buying silver coins and bars, however, they are interested in silver jewelry, silverware, decorative items, idols, etc. If you can make these items from silver, you can make really good money.

Trading on silver and gold is almost the same thing cos sinve i have been following the market trend. They both increase the same time and decrease same time too

Trading on silver and gold is almost the same thing cos sinve i have been following the market trend. They both increase the same time and decrease same time too
Buying and selling silver is a good idea for trading.

Silver is one among the costly precious stone and over the years there has been some appreciation in the price of silver. The risee in the price of silver is directly promotions to that of the demand

Silver has the potential for capital appreciation due to rising demand and naturally limited supply as a precious metal. Silver investment is cheap relative to buying gold and has no counterparty risk when bought in coin and bar form.

Honestly, I have heard of this business. I was told how lucrative it is. The best method of knowing more about this ie asking Google and it will direct you. There you will see stores, their address and the type of goods they have, also the buying and selling applications will do a lot for you.
A friend of mine also told me of the business once and he told me that he's making a huge amount of money in buying and holding and later selling the silver, the business is a lucrative business about having money to start the business, and you need to be moving around.

It is a kind of trading I have been trying to know about for a couple of time now but I still haven't been able to understand it. A lot of people I have seen have said the gold and silver is a very lucrative trading so if you want to go in it , resource yourself with enough information first.

Buying and selling silver or any other type of metals is very lucrative. One thing you just need to know is that the market go up and also go down. The value of silver can go down and you lose some value if your money while it can also go up and you increase the value of your money

I think the existence of crypto currency have really affected the growth of silver and gold ,just invest the amount in a better coin and you hold instead of investing on silver or any other coin you are willing to

Silver investment is very lucrative in my country, and there are multiple companies that use it for different purposes. If you get in your country the possibility to buy it you will be making a good investment because it is well paid in bulk, and as many members say it is available at prices below gold.
Getting real silver at its market place, and buying at the affordable price, its a welcomed one. Silver appreciates as time goes, just like Gold, it is hardly the value drops down so low, lower than what you bought it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds