Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Butchery business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abonyo Dickens

Reputable member
Credits
In my local area butchery has become some of the many businesses around due to high consumption of meat. Demand for meat is very high, now some ends up selling the unknown animals meat. Some use preservatives which may endanger human lives. Do you think government should impose some strict laws to curb these illegal acts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, the government should impose strict laws and sanctions. Abbatoirs and it's environment need to be clean so as the animal and it should be free with any dangerous preservatives

Very strict laws should be put in place because of several incidences that are happening these days. A few weeks ago, a man was arrested for selling roasted dead dog meat as beef to people who didn't know any better. It is just so bad.

The government should create an section in the ministries of health and environmental sanitation that’ll inspect production at abbatoirs regularly. I believe this will reduce illegal acts in butchery businesses

Yes, the government should enforce strict policy to save the lives of the people consuming this poison they are calling meat. As a responsible government, it's one of their primary responsibility to do that

Butchery is a nice and lucrative business. But it important for government to have slight Thus, butchery is quite a nice business.

In my local area butchery has become some of the many businesses around due to high consumption of meat. Demand for meat is very high, now some ends up selling the unknown animals meat. Some use preservatives which may endanger human lives. Do you think government should impose some strict laws to curb these illegal acts?
Yeah is all responsibility of the government to checkmate the meat and even foodstuffs thats comes in and out of the market in other to ensure the well-being of its citizens

Such sharp practices is very common in butchery and abattoirs where some dishonest butchers sell some unhealthy meat to the unsuspecting customers because of the high demands of meat. The government should make sure that routine inspection is carried out on the meat before it is sold to buyers. Also, but butchery should also be sanitized regularly and maintain a high level of hygiene.

Butchery is the act of killing livestock for the purpose of sale or for consumption. Meat is one of the major source of protein for man

On average, bigger butcheries which sell ready to eat meat such as boiled, roast or fried beef or goat meat with ugali, rice, matoke etc sell more meat than those who only sell raw meat. Such butcheries move as much as 300kgs of meat per day. Smaller ones which only sell raw meat take about 50–100Kgs.

Ordinarily, there are regulations about this already, I just wish there would be proper implementation because that is what is lacking and this makes it easy for defaulters to continue in their illegal business.

Being a butcher is a good business, virtually everyone eats meat, who would eat food without a protein in it. Protein is essential in the body as it helps to build body tissues. You can open a frozen store or cold room to sell your meat and chicken as well.

Starting a butcher's business is a lucrative and highly profitable project. Butcher is one of the oldest business models known as the common man. It's a remarkably versatile and diverse business model that can range from a very small shop to a large commercial multinational corporation.

If you can get in with a reputable butcher it's a great career path. The great thing bout meat is that it is not something that is easily done with automated systems. It takes a great amount of skill for really good cuts of meat.

Well I think any responsible and reasonable government should have a system in place to protect and safeguard people's life, by ensuring that most of this abattoir are registered safe and secure for slaughtering and selling of meats

The only problem I have with the government is that when they make laws that will benefit the masses, it tsked them forever to implement the laws. But when it comes to the ones that are against the people, beg implement that one as soon as possible. Reasonable government should know that it is incumbent to protect the citizens health.

That is good that some people know that most of the meet that are being selling by those people are not good why those people that know should not tell others that they should not patronizing the butchering meet seller again. I think if they don't see any one to patronize them again they will stop selling it.

The proliferation of butchery in several locations is leading to fake butchery services that are using unwholesome practices in their butchery services, to resolve this, government has to regulate the butchery business, inspect their production process all the time.

Definitely, the government should implement regulations and sanctions. There should be health officials that would inspect abbatoirs. Consumers should be cautious too, some people do not mind the state of the abbatoir, they are just interested in buying the neat especially if the quantity is much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds