Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

FreshKaz11

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
Though ten thousand Naira is too small to start a business in this particular era we are in Nigeria. Even if you are not very careful the whole money will be exhausted in the local transportation but there is still a good news. God has given humanity an internet facility as a blessing we just have to know how to make the best of it. With your 10 thousand Naira you can start online data and recharge card selling business. You just have to register with some of those companies that sell data, recharge card and pay bills online, then you are good to go.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
Ten thousand naira in Nigeria can start up a pastry business. Like selling small chops, bonce, doughnuts, chinchin, popcorn etc. You could also start up air time recharge card. This business also move well.

There are a lot of small businesses that one can start with this amount of money. Look at cryptocurrency again. Oh my beloved cryptocurrency! You can start with that amount and practice the art of cryptocurrency HODLing with it and see the results in a few months.

If you have no experience as an appraiser, you have a long way to go before you can start your own business, but your dedication could eventually pay off handsomely. In most states, you’ll need a license to become an appraiser, and the process for getting one is neither brief nor simple.

I can start up an hair dressing business with 10k, all I need do is get cutting comb, take comb, styling comb, hair wax, hair cream, towels, attachments, hairbrush, catalogs, hand dryer, stretcher, hair washing basin, get an open space or a kiosk, get a sitting stool.
[automerge]1612032960[/automerge]
I can start up an hair dressing business with 10k, all I need do is get cutting comb, take comb, styling comb, hair wax, hair cream, towels, attachments, hairbrush, catalogs, hand dryer, stretcher, hair washing basin, get an open space or a kiosk, get a sitting stool

A business you can do with 10k is a small business such as selling recharge cards in a little way with such amount. 10k can also go along with indomie cooking and frying egg. Though the amount is small but is still manageable.

Trade crypto you may double your money in a short time if you are good enough. Do the short duration bid. Or you can engage in production...mini chops. Nigerians like junks. Just get a stand and you are good to go. Some people also talk about recharge and get paid. I dont know how that works and I am not promoting it

You can start the selling of drinks with ten thousand naira you can even add pure water and plastic water to the drinks. This business is very lucrative most especially if have a fridge to cool this drinks. These business is only feasible if you are in Nigeria

I'm also from Nigeria and i can tell you categorically that 10,000 is really a small capital to set up a business. However, if that's what you have to set up a business you can just start by selling pure water in retail sales but the profit is very low and again you can also try out recharge card selling.

Currently, I'm not in your country and I don't know how much is that money. But if it's enough like $30, then l suggest you should try pastoral farming. It doesn't require huge capital but yield much gains as time goes and it's very easy to manage.

With the increase in raw materials everywhere, ten thousand is way too small to start a business. But then, one way out is investments. I know a platform where you can invest the money and in 30 days you will get 58 percent returns back.
It is known as Racksterli. It helps you make money with ease without living the comfort of your house

There are many business we can start with #10,000 , first is recharge card business, secondly pure water business, selling newspapers, and selling snacks,
Kerosene and Palm oil business

In Nigerian economy, there are many businesses to start with huge investment or capital but we rarely discuss those best business to start with 10K. So, I decided to work on them and yes, they are here to guide as you navigate through life.

You can actually do what I did back then when I was serving as a corps member. I started data selling business with just exactly N10,000 and it has been nice since then. From there on, you can diversify to other online businesses. Do not let anyone discourage you that N10,000 is too small, it's not.

Concerning what business to start up with ten thousand naira. Well, the money is quite small for the kind of economy we are in presently, but one can actually invest into cryptocurrency and expect profit after some couple of months. Buying and selling of recharge within your environment too can be established with that amount of money

You can start a small business with 10000 naira but you have to make sure they are businesses that have a higher patronage , an example is phone accessories, phone accessories sell more especially when you're within a campus or when you are within an area with a good population and I'm very sure that 10000 Naira will buy a couple amount of phone accessories which you can sell and make good profit. But with this budget ,you may not be able to get a shop except you wish to advertise freely online, these are some of the things you need to consider , all the best.

10k is just a too meagre amount of money to start a business. It can only start a petty trading like selling of recharge cards and two crate of soft drinks. Alternatively, invest it in cryptocurrency.

The amount that you stated is too small to start up a substantial business but It can actually start up a sachet water stand, what we normally call pure water in Nigeria. This is a bag of sachet water selling stand whereby people can go and buy bags of sachet water. This business is very common in Nigeria and it has a very high rate of turnover due to the high demand for sachet water consumption in Nigeria.

Freelance writing is the kind of creative writing you do to get paid. Writers do the required writing for clients and publishing companies through blog contents, sales letter, copywriting, product reviews and descriptions, articles etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds