Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business services for the elderly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
Hello, technological advances in medicine are allowing people to live longer, therefore the demand for this type of services has been increasing,
which of these services do you think would be more profitable:
-Care of elderly people at home
- recreational center for elderly adults

Advertisement Placeholder
Most times I see people build old people’s homes it’s not always for the profit.. I’m not downsizing this idea but I’m just saying it’s not always for profit purposes

I prefer the Recreational center, where they can come and go. But it's not a easy business to venture into, requires lot of dedication and work

I love the recreation center, in my country they created the grandparents' club, and from my work I enjoyed observing the elderly in sports, dancing, singing, among other recreational activities.

A recreation center for elderly persons would be a very good option. Most of them are lonely and you would help them to connect with their mates.

Hello, technological advances in medicine are allowing people to live longer, therefore the demand for this type of services has been increasing,
I would prefer the first option "care for the elderly people at home", though its not gonna be an easy venture, but if you have the passion you will succeed

Recreational centres much more preferable , you engage them in games and other activities. While they can come and go . It could even become their favourite place.

I will choice recreational center for adults, especially elderly people. This one will benefit me well, because the business looks promising, elderly people today needs care to get fit in order to live healthy and strong.

I think care of elderly people at home is a good idea but creating recreational centre for them is the most profitable because they will be more excited with that and will develop more interest

In running this kind of business, it is advisable not to take anyone with severe or chronic health related problems. You should also be willing not to make much profits for sometime as it is customary for to those who are fresh in this business. So, it is safer and more profitable to set up a recreational centre for the elderly rather than setting up a home.

Seniors' Needs. ...
House and Pet Sitting. ...
In Home Care. ...
Gardening and Lawn Care Services. ...
Mobile Esthetic and Concierge Services. ...
Odd Job/Handyman Services. ...
Transportation Services.

I don't think an elderly person who is the young age of 70
and a business because by then their brains will be different they will not think normal again they won't be handle business well again someone who is beyond age of 70 should not go into any business should sit down and be raping what he has already planted that is why it is well advisable that when you are a young you work very well to eat what you work for when you are old

I love the recreation center, in my country they created the grandparents' club, and from my work I enjoyed observing the elderly in sports, dancing, singing, among other recreational activities.
It's the recreational center for me. Although it is very difficult to see such a club for the elderly been formed over here except for the influential people of course. In Nigeria most grandparents relocate to their various home towns to dwell

They are different ways to handle your customers services it a different way you will treat you ealderly ones and you friend the once they are good to you don't lose that respect that you have to each other it very important to menten that it helps in keeping the customer close to you.

Mobile care for the elder is one of the lucrative services you can set up in your city. Lot of people are looking for someone that will take care of their grandparents as they don't usually have time because of their work demand. If you set up a business like this, you have to hire people who are passionate about the elder in order to Excel in this business. This should be part of your hiring processes because care is the most important thing to the elders.

Whichever of the two businesses you choose, for sure it will be a big help to the elderly. Out of respect for them, they need care so that even in a small way we can give them so that while they still have a few years left in this world they will not feel that they are left behind. 👍

Seniors' Needs. ...
House and Pet Sitting. ...
In Home Care. ...
Gardening and Lawn Care Services. ...
Mobile Esthetic and Concierge Services. ...
Odd Job/Handyman Services. ...
Transportation Services.

I think recreational centres are more preferable and best option to choose.
You can also earn profit from it with your smart intelligence and strategies, but it is a quite enjoyable work.
you can enjoy with elder peoples by dancing singing and knowing their opinion about different things.

Business I think the best one to do is to go for helping the elderly ones which I think is more profitable than recreation for the adults countries like United States and Europe pays a lot of money for people to take care of the elderly ones to tell you how lucrative that business is show I will advise anyone to go for the first which is taking care of them

Care for the erderly at home is more presentable that the first to care the erderly has the be the family as people comes to an aging stage it losses the energy when they were young if they have been abandon by their family it will cause only depression to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds