Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business services for the elderly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will decision sporting place for grown-ups, particularly old individuals. This one will profit me well, in light of the fact that the business looks encouraging, older individuals today needs care to get fit to live solid and solid. We must support them.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's the recreational center for me. Although it is very difficult to see such a club for the elderly been formed over here except for the influential people of course. In Nigeria most grandparents relocate to their various home towns to dwell
Here the grandparents' club was born, since two days a week they began to meet in different places to share, record anecdotes and even dance. From there, the grandparents' club was born and spread throughout the country. To the point that once or twice a year they hold contests for different activities. I think this can be carried in all countries, as it is very healthy.

Business services for the elder is a good business but it's suitable for matured woman
It's a woman business, because me as a man I can't do such work
And I know the work is also stressful and it takes a lot of time for you to take care of an old person properly

I will choose care for the elder at home. I would not say profitable because you are the one taking care of the elder. It should not compare to profit. The important is you have time with your elder.

I think I'll go for the first one what should you take care of elderly people at home a lot of people get paid just to take care of elderly people at home in countries like the US and other then a wide range of country in Europe to is a lot for them so I think that will be better way to make money

Hello, technological advances in medicine are allowing people to live longer, therefore the demand for this type of services has been increasing,
which of these services do you think would be more profitable:
-Care of elderly people at home
- recreational center for elderly adults

Care for the elderly at home is far more better than doing it at home. I don't understand the reason one should look at establishing a recreational center for the elderly, when what they need at most is the care.

Below are some of the anticipated needs of the senior target market that offer insights into potential business ideas.
Seniors' Needs. ...
House and Pet Sitting. ...
In Home Care. ...
Gardening and Lawn Care Services. ...
Mobile Esthetic and Concierge Services. ...
Odd Job/Handyman Services. ...
Transportation Services.

Taking care of the elderly people is a blessing, service to humanity as we as profitable. Taking care of the elderly people at home and coming to the fitness center are both good depending on the available resources at your disposal. Going to the elderly homes can be a bit stressful and energy draining while managing them at a fitness center is less stressful but capital intensive to establish.

This is a big and lucrative business in some countries, while its a little known business in some countries too, especially less developed countries. Home for the elderly requires more capital to set up and maintain than recreation center for the elderly, but if you have the financial strength to do it, then home for the elderly will be more rewarding.

In running this kind of business, it is advisable not to take anyone with severe or chronic health related problems. You should also be willing not to make much profits for sometime as it is customary for to those who are fresh in this business. So, it is safer and more profitable to set up a recreational centre for the elderly rather than setting up a home.

recreational center for elderly adults will be okay and better as it will help in the rehabilitation of elders and make them more healthy and improving.this will be a good source of income for business owners and it will also help in the betterment of their lives

There are lot of business opportunities you can establish for the elderly, you can start a laundry shop or you can even become a caregiver to the elderly. Starting a caregiving service however is more feasible.

It may not be easy doing this jobs but just remember that you are doing it for the elderly and of course one day everybody must be an elder. But I think the recreational center-one will be less stressful for you. But they home one may pay you more money so you gotta choose wisely.

I prefer widening out, like talking them out if possible on daily basis helping realize that they matters a lot , I think that's just what they need, caring, giving them quantity attention will also go a long way to help feel free and endure many more years on Earth, that my take on the issue.

Recreational center looks more promising but most elders prefer to enjoy and rest at home so I'd choose "care for elderly at home". If you do your job well, they will refer you to their mates and that means more money. It also very profitable as no one wants to lose their loved ones so they will surely pay whatever it takes to keep them alive and healthy.

Care of elderly people and recreational center for the elderly are all good. The elderly ones need to be taken care of and be well treated. This treatment we provide for the elderly makes them to feel happy better and stronger.

Block chain helps us in trading in a secure way, basically for our crypto currency. It a major platform that make trading secure.

Seniors' Needs Service. Not all elderly people are looked after by friends and family and many of them could use companionship on a regular basis. In Home Care Service. Mobile Beauty Services. Products For Easier Home Maintenance. Elderly Medical Assistance. Technical Support. Concierge Services. Window and Gutter

My wealthy niece has plans of putting up a wellness center. There would be a doctor and some nurses plus caregiver to take care of the elderly who are not sick but would be under a special diet for long life. The center will have facilities like spa, gym and entertainment room that would include sports area. She had made a business plan based on her research and she said it is very profitable because the target clients (or residents) are the elders from wealthy families. I am excited on that project to be built on a 3-hectare land that is owned by my niece. But she is waiting for the covid to leave before she makes a start up.

Starting a business should come with passion so as not to run out of the business, the elderly may want to into poultry business, food stuff business, clothes selling business. This may also be important;

You need to really prepare before starting your business, understand your business, plan for it and then aceit. The first thing is what is your purpose of starting a business, who are your target audience, are they youth or adult or children are the closer, that is proximity, is your market far from the or close to them? You need to consider he market structure, you also need to consider your competitors are they giving out the same products with the same price check those things out
To gain back lost customers, you must understand why you loose them in the first place, what customers ask themselves Is; Is your products Solving my problem? Am I deriving utility for his product? Then get feedback from them, hear there Testimonies and complains, here there suggestions, and work on it, you can also do incentives, give out some products for free, you may need to contact them aswell, improve your products to compete with competitors aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds