Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of used clothes selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Off course it is very lucrative around here and in rural areas of my country where not so many people can afford new clothes.

Hey how do you collect old clothes! i think people are already given away their old clothes who aren't afford to buy.
First time I've heard this kind of business you're talking about!

Winters are coming and some people are not afford new clothes because winter clothes are too expensive.
What will you say if I start selling used clothes in very low price??
Its a very lucrative business especially in rural areas. And moreover you do not need a huge amount of capital to get started in this line of business

This is a very good business, just like in nigeria. A lot of Business men most especially women make money from this major Business. If you've the knowledge and you know how to select and differentiate different grades of cloth then you're good to go

This type of business is seen successful in developing countries . People from these countries buy fairly used cloths and sell it to make money. It is profitable because people prefer to buy it due to it's price.

Clothes business is a fine one when the target market is well known and the products are very affordable.
[automerge]1606621615[/automerge]
Clothes business is a fine one when the target market is well known and the products are very affordable.

Yes it will be profitable.
Used clothes are cheaper, many can practically get a designer item for a fraction of its price if they don’t care if it has been worn before or not and many are not bothered, also it's popular among the upwardly mobile youths and middle-age population who are living with tight budgets ( especially with constant increase in rent and transport fare in big cities) but have to look good or the fashion conscious who are willing to spend money in acquiring more clothing items.
So there's enough market for it.

Used cloth selling is a very good business, because it create opportunity for the less privilege to patronise ones business, and is a means of also helping the less privilege in the society.

Selling used clothes depends on the place if there is a market. Here, there were already 2 used clothing stores that closed in the past years, that's before the pandemic. Our town is a lower middle class that is dominated by residential villages. Middle class people do not buy used clothes because they can afford brand new and signature clothes. If your used clothing store will be in the marginalized area then I guess you can have a good business there.

Selling of winter Clothe looks lucrative in this period. However, it is a populated market where competition is high. Even if you sell at low prices you might not make enough gains at you would have wanted.

Well, the business of selling used clothes is profitable, because some people can't afford the price of newly made clothes due to the influence of the pandemic and lockdown.

I feel this is good business if you have full knowledge about it because it thrives in rural areas and some parts of urban areas too

It depends on the locality you are selling the clothes because in some places ,such clothes are less demanding and people go for new cloth

If there are many countries where there is the sale of used clothing, here are several places where people can buy them, and I think two markets dedicated to the sale of clothing and all kinds of used things. It is very lucrative

Selling used clothes at a cheap price is a very good business here. It is doing so well here in my country. Not everyone can afford to buy new clothes from the boutique and so they prefer buying used clothes at affordable prices.

Selling used clothes can be done with little or no capital, and you can steadily grow your business till you become highly successful in it. Like you said, not everyone can afford new clothes, definitely, selling used clothes makes a whole lot of sense! Wish you the best Bro!

used clothing are very profitable in some parts of the world and its very profitable in NY country here too

In my own part of the world this business is highly lucrative and not even one of the most sort after business. Its competition is low giving you the opportunity to make higher sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds