Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

First of all we all know that a good location can go a long way in determining if a business is going to fail or not. So if I am to choose a location o will choose a market or school environment to do my business due to the crowd.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
If I were given the opportunity to establish a business, I will go and establish that business in a high brow area of the city, so long as the fee and rent are paid for me, I won't have a problem choosing a place

Location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues.

If you're starting a business, the first thing you must have in mind is to have your business plan ready and the next thing and the most important thing is the location of the business, you must search an area where you think the business will make enough profit..

If I want to do a business and about to select a business location for my business the best I could do is to make some business research to know if the Business will be fit for such area. The outcome I will get for the research will determine if I will now then further establish the business in the area or not

Location Matters. This is why investors love to invest in those companies. You look at Warren Buffett, you look at Elon Musk, you look at Jeff Bezos, why people in the public market, why they are willing to buy their shares? Because they know how to multiply that output with their skills.

Location is very important to consider before starting a business. You need to check the nature of your business and the best location for it. A business should located depending on the target market.
[automerge]1612366774[/automerge]
Location is very important to consider before starting a business. You need to check the nature of your business and the best location for it. A business should located depending on the target market.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
First of all, I will first plan what kind of business I want. And when my decision on the business I choose is final, thats when I think of the right place and location for my business.

Considering the location for your business is quiete important.you have to consider vital factors that will benefit your business.factors like availability of road that links clients to your firm, security and many more.

A business location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions are usually pretty important – to both large and small businesses. The location decision has a direct effect on an operation's costs as well as its ability.
Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to decide on the best location taking into account factors such as: Customers - is the location convenient for customers?

One of the most important factors to consider before creating a business is the location. It is possible to setup a very good business in a wrong location and there's nothing that can be done about it because it will eventually end up in frustration. Before you start a business at all, you need to do a proper survey of the location you want to establish it so as to avoid had I know.

Before choosing a business location, you need to consider some things.
You need to know if your product is what the society needs or not. You cant be selling light generator in a country or area that has stable electricity and expect to make sales. You also have to consider the cost of selling that product in that area to know if you won't be making a loss. And some other factors relating to the business

If I am to go into large scale farming, I would prefer going to the rural area to start it. This is because, I will be able to secure mass of land at a cheap amount to start my business. It won't be that easy to go into large scale farming in an urban area because of the population and how expensive lands are in the urban area.

The physical location of your store play a vital role in your business in attracting the right customers and every business should also look for a place close to their targeted audience so as to make sales.

The type of your business will determine where the business will be located. Also looking out for competitors. It is better to start up your business in a place where there are less competitors. Commercial areas are mostly recommended for a business location. In order words, select a commercial area with less competitors of the product you are selling.

If i have a business i will like to give it a better location.
Depending on the kind of business, when you have a business it is very good to site the location close to market and where there is population of people living in a particular place in time.

The location of a business is as important as the why you are going into the business in the first place.
This is unarguably so because, the location of a business plays a key role in the success of the business.
It will be unwise to start up a business in an unfriendly location and expect such a venture to flowrish.

I
Actually, I think I don't have any location in mind at the moment, but I think I am not the one to decide that, according to my understanding, I think my business will decide the best location for it

you can't just go anywhere simply because you have a business idea or business enterprise. You must understand that your location matters as the more you are to your customers the better you make sales. Let your location be where your target audience are. Don't be far from them. And let your location give you clue to what you can get from your Customers

This days it is very important to situate your business in a very good strategical location where customer can easily locate you so as to patronize you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds