Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

Advertisement Placeholder
I’ll choose a location that’s comfortable for me and best suit my business. Before choosing a business location a lot of things have to be taken into consideration.

It depends on the business I'm doing that will determine the research I'll carry out to know the location that's preferred.
if I'm to go into fishery the location will be different from if I'm to go into selling provisions and groceries.

If I really have to choose am not looking anywhere else but the technology industry. It is the fastest growing today

Wherever I will go depends on where I will get more customers and audience , preferably in township .

We are living in a suburban town for almost 20 years now. I have seen the development that is very slow. The land is way much cheaper than in the nearby city but there is commerce to speak of because of the volume of people in residential villages. This is a nice place to open up a retailing business that will compete with businesses in the city. The town residents would certainly patronize the shop here instead of going to the city and brave the heavy traffic on the main road.

Go into agriculture and livestock farming (maggot Farming), I also have interest in developing real estate

Location is a important and imperative things to consider when you want to establish a business. Because every business has location that suitable for it. Therefore, you must make research on location before you establish business to there.

The location of a business matters a lot so I will go for somewhere in the open like a market or somewhere close to the market, a place close to the junction as where. Most importantly a place close to the materials needed for the business.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Being a Nigerian, the best place I will like to go for is Lagos in establishing a business. The place has been known by all and sundry to be a commercial centre for my country. the other place I can consider is Port Harcourt and Kano states. these other two places are good, very good for business as well and they're all fine.

The first thing to consider while opening a business is the location. You need to check the nature of your business and the best location for it. For instance, a bookseller must endeavor to cite his business near school environment. This will enhance sales.

For every business there is a particular spot that is best for locations, for instance, if you want to go into provision store business, for fast and awesome sale, I would suggest you go to school area because student will definitely have something to do with it.
Like wise when you venture into catering business make sure you are that jovial person that kind convince someone into your business.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
I will most likely locate my business in a government reserved area. I am certain that the area would definitely improve one day when government starts establishing institutions there. I would also avoid high competition, especially one I cannot handle.

Location is very important to consider before starting a business, because someone need to choose a location that is OK for he or her to run their business, especially to in the city to open the business.

It would depend on which business I would want to start. For instance if it is an internet cafe, I would like to put the location near schools. If it is a restaurant, schools are applicable too, but also offices, anywhere that a lot of people passes by. A business should be located depending on the target market.

Business locations plays an important part in the success of a business. You need to research your market target and ask yourself if the people on that area or particular location in need of your product or service

As for me I will look for a place where is comfortable for the kind of business am about to do and moreover the kind of business I always dream off needs a place where I won't disturb anybody to the extend people won't be complaining about it because it's all about farming

The type of your business will determine where the business will be located. Also looking out for competitors. It is better to start up your business in a place where there are less competitors. Commercial areas are mostly recommended for a business location. In order words, select a commercial area with less competitors of the product you are selling.

My current location is the best place that I would love to locate my business in, this is one of the reasons why I relocated to that location for some years ago. This location is in the urban area but quite populated almost like a rural area. It's perfect the business that I am planning to start very soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds