Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
I feel that several things could lead to a business failure. Examples are lack of good management, poor location, inadequate financing and so on.

The three factors that may lead to failure in business are:
1. Wrong calculations ahead of the business
2. Failure to make proper investigation of the new price before selling your old products. Once you sell the products at old prices, one might not be able to buy that same quantity of the products at the new price.
3. Bad business strategy can also lead to price failures.

Among several factors that can lead to business failure , debts , unnecessary expenses , lack of financial management can contribute to business failure .

Lack of planning, unwise spending, trying to compete with already established business.

I think that business failure is caused by a lack of consistency in running a business itself a business without the twists and turns of obstacles that cause despair in running a business is not an extraordinary businessman but businessmen are still mentally cracked needs to be fixed again so don't be one of those who fail in business

Countless things can lead to a business collapsing:

- Dipping into the takings and not putting the money back into the business
- Not putting value in your customers, which encourages them to go elsewhere
- Not appreciating your internal customers aka your workforce, leading to a high turnover of staff

Lack of vision- when there's no vision or a well laid plan for the business it's bound to fail.
Laziness/lackadaisical attitude, relenting.

Failure to record and keep track of money moving in and out
If you keep spending money meant for business.
Failure to keep re-investing

I think one of the factors is when you fail to understand your customers and market trends
Another one is when you open a business in sectors that is not profitable.
When you have inadequate finance and failure to communicate what you are selling

Funds mismanagement is a major cause of failure in businesses . Funds mismanagement can caused by Negligence or errors. Also poor customer relations can also affect business. Other things I feel affect business is natural disasters such as storm wind earthquakes and more

I feel that several things could lead to a business failure. Examples are lack of good management, poor location, inadequate financing and so on.
Most business fail not just as a result of poor funding or proper planning, but as a result of lack of market survey.

Based on my own personal opinion, I think poor management system and lock of adequate plan are the major things that causes Business to fail in any industry

Most business fail not just as a result of poor funding or proper planning, but as a result of lack of market survey.
Lack of market survey is sure part of it. I always say that before you start a business, ensure that there is a ready market for your products. That saves you a lot of stress.

I think there are many reasons why a business failure comes, mainly, bad management, lack of manager and lack of knowledge related to the product.

Lack of planing of business initiative, mismanagement of funds, lack of vision to grow your business beyond the shores of the location of your business.

business failure should be an encouragement rather than discouragement,it is one of the things that is born to open to upcoming business . steadfastness can help in reducing business failure

Business failure is a very rampart phenomenon in our society, this is so because alot of enterprenuers and managers got some of their strategies wrong, Most new Businesses don't do feasibility study of the business they want to start up, feasibility study is a research on how viable the product or services that you want to offer is.

Then, there is the issue of now having enough capital to execute a new business, thru mostly have capital to start up the business but that money to run the Business, they don't have.

Most business owners don't have a good business plan, without a good business plan then that business is bound to fail even before it starts, so it's very important that all Businesses should have a well documented business plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds