Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
This are the reason why businesses fails.
Factors responsible in making business to fall.
: Lack of capital.
: Excess spending
: Lack of saving culture
: Lack of proper planning
: Etc

Advertisement Placeholder
Several factors leads to business failure.... A lot of time some people see that this business is doing well let me go into it without having forehand knowledge of it... Okay... You might have knowledge of the business but it's not only know that make a business grow there are many other factors that are sideline and all this factors is what lead to business failure...1. lack of knowledge in the business 2. Lack of good marketing skills 3. Spending speer, mismanagement and alot more.

Many factors can contribute to the failure of a business. Among them are lack of proper planning, mismanagement of resources, wrong type of employees, etcetera. If these factors are not kept in check, they can cause the downfall of a business.

No strategy
We were never the business plan type of entrepreneurs but we always understood what the plan for our business was you need to know where you're going and what steps you need to take if I do this then I can do that and then we can expand into this it's all a chain process everybody calls it strategy and without it, any business is doomed to fail,poor understanding of market need and lack of vision

Firstly Bussiness failure thing is Bussiness men not a interested in our Bussiness and not a take time to give the our business so failure is not about luck that who is not a harder if he is hard work in our Bussiness giving time to and taking interested so he is not a fail and not include in failure Bussiness

This is my own opinion though, firstly inadequate experience can ultimately lead to a fail business, secondly low customers patronage is always the chief reason why major businesses fold up, then lastly if you don't have a source to continuously fund your business then it might abruptly close down.

One failure in business is if a business is not properly planed. Every business must have basic planing, before you start a business you must plan and also have goals and objectives to achieve. All business must have goals and objectives, a business without this has already failed.

There are many things that can make a business fail but the major one are: lack of financial management, lack of time management, lack of good communication. And more ever proper plan is the best of all, in any business to run it successfully.

Failure is inevitable but total failure is preventable in businesses. Some of these are the factors that lead to failure. Lack of managerial skill, management matters a lot in directing business. Also lack of good attitudes to work.

Lack of management, poor location, and also lack of planning, this can bring failure the business, for someone not be a failure in he/her business good planning is needed. All this can bring failure in your business,

Factors that actually affect business to it failure. I can consider the business or the owner of the business have no plan the business. And some business people tendsb to spend their profit instead of either re-investing into the business or taking in somewhere

There are a lot of uncountable things that leads to business failure, not planning well, if your business is located in a poor location without good road and stable electricity, mismanagement of funds, bad management etc

If I was to give three reasons why alot of business fail, it would be
• inadequate knowledge about the business. Alot of people establish businesses without having enough understanding about how the business works and they end up failing in that particular business.
• lack of a proper business plan and vison.
• excess expenses and expenditures that is way higher than the incomes generated in the business.

Business failures are caused by different factors which includes inadequate preparation, lack of funds, bad customer relationship, unhealthy competition, making bad business and financial choices, bad management, etc.

I think the major causes of business failures are bad decision making, laziness on the part of employee's and sometimes the employer which is also not so food. Lastly I think lack of sufficient capital also causes business failures in the the economy

There are many things that lead the business to failure side which includes bad management improper work,lack of products, insufficient investment.these cause the business in trouble side and destroy the businesses very fast so if you want to establish business than make sure these things doesn't happen.which leads you to failure side

What are the 3 factors that lead a business to failure?
I think there are some things that make a business fail completely. First there is management, then there is a lack of it, then there is the material in it, then there is a lack of it, and then there are those who are working in it. Lack of interest in their business leads to their complete loss of business.

For me, the major factors that could lead to failure in business is:
1. Flaw or loophole in business plan, when buildibg a business plan you have to make sure that your market research is up to date, you have to keep up with the trend to avoid mistakes.
2. Bad management,poor management in a business can lead to crumbling of that business.
3. Fund mismanagement can also lead to failure in business.

What are the 3 factors that lead a business to failure?
The three main factors that may lead to business failure include;
1. Lack of proper planning - getting into business without a clear plan may lead to its failure. You should write down a business plan that mentions every aspect of the business.
2. Poor management - a poor manager may not know how to manage finances, to lead staff well or to come up with the right policies in business. Such incompetencies can lead to business failure.
3. Uncontrolled growth - this happens when a business is expanding but without proper planning. It may lead to its failure.

The three factors that may lead to failure in business are:
1. Wrong calculations ahead of the business
2. Failure to make proper investigation of the new price before selling your old products. Once you sell the products at old prices, one might not be able to buy that same quantity of the products at the new price.
3. Bad business strategy can also lead to price failures.

Bad business strategy can destroy a business within a short period of time. This is always evident when you take a look at how some of these companies that have collapsed did.

It is always from taking one wrong business decision and before you know it, the business is down and crumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds