Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in the News

Advertisement Placeholder
What the local press where I come from mostly report is corruption in politics and celebrity news nothing about corrupt businesses.

Yes here in Nigeria, our local news papers, journalist and other media communication agents usually discuss extensively concerning business corruption in their newsletters
[automerge]1633543283[/automerge]
Yes here in Nigeria, our local news papers, journalist and other media communication agents usually discuss extensively concerning business corruption in their newsletters

News agencies can always try to expose fraud or bad things happening in various sectors of the country but the thing is that there's a limit to which they go especially here in my country where freedom of speech isn't legal or assured

They are trying there best but it is limited, not everything gets to the news because in most cases these so called News bodies are being suppressed with money, so most of the issues do not go out to the public.

I hear it often but sometimes some don't get to the news while others do.Sometimes the press if corrupt too might even frame stories so as to make head lines

Most of what is being aired to the press is being edited and regulated so it doesn't annoy the government. They're seeking favour through eye service, hence those that are meant to expose such corruption in business remain mute!

There are many business corruption that make rounds on the print media and there are so many swept under the carpet. I know of a company owned by a foreigner in Nigeria. The company deals in illegal activities and they would never allow the citizens in. I witnessed lots of corrupt practices in there.

There are some agencies in my country mainly dealing with corruption either corruption in the business organization, companies, they are given right to publicize any financial crime on the news paper

The government of the day in my country don't believe in cryptocurrency so the news agencies are not talking about it. We only read about cryptocurrency news from blogs.

How can a country have crude oil more than enough but yet the citizen are suffering to obtain crude oil product, my country is so corrupt

There is no dedicated television or radio station that gives out news about cryptocurrency. We go online to know the latest news about cryptocurrency. the reason is that the government has banned cryptocurrency in my country.

When it comes to the press and reporting business corruption, I think some of them do a good job of reporting it, can't say the same for others, I guess that's just how things work.

Well in my country,it so sometimes reported but little or nothing is done. This is because even the government are corrupt so why would they tackle such

The thread is quite interesting one. Well, a few of the businesses in my country might be involved in unethical business activities. However, they would never allow the press to publish any kind of negative information about them, so they just bribe people who work at a higher positions in the press field. Media of my country is not so good.

Does your local press refer to it often? Do you know of cases which don't "make it" to the press?
The thing is that corruption has eaten down to the fire bricks of almost all sectors in my country Nigeria and for business corruption it really exist but most Media houses in the country don't know how to report on them but instead the focus mostly on political corruption.

Given the right reports on corruption in business would have been the best thing to do by the press but it is rather unfortunate that they are either being oppressed by the big players in the society. Or being bribed with huge sum of money to either report false news or don't even report at all.

In my country they don't concentrate on the losses, they concentrate more on the profit and they don't come to the public to talk about corruption in business activities

Business cartels are people that don't want you to join their line of business so that they always can be in power and control the price of a business those people are to be feared and placed in God's hands

The press in my country is gagged and controlled by corrupt individuals mostly government officials and big business men with affiliations with government who will stop at nothing to bring you down if anything incriminating will be published against them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds