Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in the News

The thing about this country is that every sector as corrupt individuals including the press and the law enforcement so it does not come as any surprise to know that there are some cases that do not even make it to the news.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well most of the local press within my location most often lays emphasis the economic situation of the country without specifying the reasons behind the experience of bad economy. corruption in business are not much discussed because they key individuals are the government officials.

My country doesn't try when it comes to this. Most medias are controlled by the government and the government is responsible for this corruption, so they let out what they want

My country doesn't try when it comes to this. Most medias are controlled by the government and the government is responsible for this corruption, so they let out what they want
This is the issue in most countries, the government controls the media, so there is nolonger freedom of speech, cause they do not let the media express themselves about how they feel but the government filters their content and only let them release what they want the puplic to hear.

This is the issue in most countries, the government controls the media, so there is nolonger freedom of speech, cause they do not let the media express themselves about how they feel but the government filters their content and only let them release what they want the puplic to hear.
This is too bad for a country, it's only promote more corrupt practices What must be done to try and exterminate this awful circumstance?

This is too bad for a country, it's only promote more corrupt practices What must be done to try and exterminate this awful circumstance?
Honestly with the way things are right now, I don't think anything can actually be done at this stage with our physical ability. Attempts where made last year and it ended in blood, there where so many loss of lives. Our best bet is just for God to take control.

Does your local press refer to it often? Do you know of cases which don't "make it" to the press?
Most times, they do not get to the press.
They can be covered up by top bodies.
Especially news that has to do with top government officials, to avoid denting images.

Honestly with the way things are right now, I don't think anything can actually be done at this stage with our physical ability. Attempts where made last year and it ended in blood, there where so many loss of lives. Our best bet is just for God to take control.
Waiting on God? This could take too long, by then a lot of damages would have been done. More private media should emerge and they should try to disclose their atrocious acts

Our local press extensively covers news about business corruption yet nothing has chanced. Corruption is a grave issue here, it it rampant on private sector as well as public sector.

Waiting on God? This could take too long, by then a lot of damages would have been done. More private media should emerge and they should try to disclose their atrocious acts
Most of these private medias you talk of are limited to some extent, if the government does not bribe them, they can easily set up laws that would limit their operations, and I believe you must have heard some stories about media men who suddenly went missing as well right?

Most of these private medias you talk of are limited to some extent, if the government does not bribe them, they can easily set up laws that would limit their operations, and I believe you must have heard some stories about media men who suddenly went missing as well right?
I have. There were cases of a journalist being arrested, detained and maltreated just because he exposed some shady government deal. What is the way forward then?

I have. There were cases of a journalist being arrested, detained and maltreated just because he exposed some shady government deal. What is the way forward then?
Honestly I don't even know, alot of persons has even given up hope in the country itself.am guessing there might be a little difference if there is a change of government.

I know a lot of cases that have not made it to the news because of the people that were involved in the saga. This is not good and it does not reflect a good image for the people who are working with the media.

Yes the government refer it on news paper,magazines,and on news,but they don't take necessary action on it,corruption brings about set back to the economy of country.

Honestly I don't even know, alot of persons has even given up hope in the country itself.am guessing there might be a little difference
Yes the government refer it on news paper,magazines,and on news,but they don't take necessary action on it,corruption brings about set back to the economy of country.
We just changed from the old government and corruption still prevails. Changing again doesn't guarantee anything. The best thing to do is to get help from international organization.
if there is a change of government.

The problem about the change we have right now @Gebieter is that there is no change at all. Yes the government has been change but when you look deep down it's still the same people. APC was created by does who defected from PDP. It's just like putting an old wine in a new bottle and expecting the taste to change. All you would succeed in doing is damaging the bottle. In reality there is no real change cause it's still the same persons ruling wether we like it or not. Total change means a new set of people with different mindset, no more God fathers calling the shots form behind.

The problem about the change we have right now @Gebieter is that there is no change at all. Yes the government has been change but when you look deep down it's still the same people. APC was created by does who defected from PDP. It's just like putting an old wine in a new bottle and expecting the taste to change. All you would succeed in doing is damaging the bottle. In reality there is no real change cause it's still the same persons ruling wether we like it or not. Total change means a new set of people with different mindset, no more God fathers calling the shots form behind.
But sit back and look at this. It could be the solution to the problem but the question is, is it possible? I believe your answer would be same as mine. NO

But sit back and look at this. It could be the solution to the problem but the question is, is it possible? I believe your answer would be same as mine. NO
You guessed right, my answer would definitely be a big no, I believe it's impossible. Cause even if a fresh set of politicians wants to come into power, to run a campaign cost millions, most of these politicians do not have access to such amounts hence they need sponsors. Their search for sponsors would lead them back to these corrupt persons who would be ready to lend a helping hand as long as they would benefit from it as well.

You guessed right, my answer would definitely be a big no, I believe it's impossible. Cause even if a fresh set of politicians wants to come into power, to run a campaign cost millions, most of these politicians do not have access to such amounts hence they need sponsors. Their search for sponsors would lead them back to these corrupt persons who would be ready to lend a helping hand as long as they would benefit from it as well.
Definitely the truth. And also there are this sort of influence the so called Godfathers has on the general public. The public also have their role to play

Well corruption is actually every where and it is hard to fight and it is also in the business industries and every other place you can actually think of and it is really bad because it can have a negative effect

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds