Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in the News

Definitely the truth. And also there are this sort of influence the so called Godfathers has on the general public. The public also have their role to play
True, so in reality the face of government might change but it is still the same people running it and calling the shots at the back, hence no change.

Advertisement Placeholder
Does your local press refer to it often? Do you know of cases which don't "make it" to the press?
It happens everywhere , the press and the rich people , or let me say they all have a group , they onky let us know what they want us to know about happenings in the business work while they kept the corrupt news in the dark.

Yes, there are some many corruption going on in our businesses today says in the news by the journalist. They talked about fake investment too and others.

Business corruption in the news. Media reports on business corruption is rampant nowday. This make people to believe in false reports that spread all over country

I think there are a lot of business corruption here in Nigeria been controlled by corrupt individuals, mostly government officials and them will not come in public to talk about the corruption.

Few weeks ago, a certain bank's CEO was apprehended by police for banking fraud. The media covered the news extensively. The media, often referred to as the fourth estate is very strong in my country.

I think there are many business organizations that might have much influence on press and media and this is why they tend to influence the media. Indeed, this is happening in some places in the world.

I feel there's corruption everywhere even in the press. Most corrupt pressure members try to hide the doings of corrupt government. There are still few upright press members that tries to expose the activities of corrupt government to the public.

Just like politics, we only hear of the corruption of small business from the journalists, it's only a few of these radio programs that mention big business corruption.

What the local press where I come from mostly report is corruption in politics and celebrity news nothing about corrupt businesses.
Most of the business corruption never make it to the news stand because most of the big business at being owned by big and respected people in the government and they are well connected.

They are trying there best but it is limited, not everything gets to the news because in most cases these so called News bodies are being suppressed with money, so most of the issues do not go out to the public.
This is a very common thing because even most rich people and now private owners of Media stations which they use to broadcast or propagate anything that they feel is more relevant to them.

Corruption is most common in the country so it's no surprise that some companies are also corrupt and some do make it to the news and not all company recovers too after it's been done so more reason to do the right things

This is a very common thing because even most rich people and now private owners of Media stations which they use to broadcast or propagate anything that they feel is more relevant to them.
Thats right, they only release what would favour them, like look at the previous case of the end SARS protest, most of the news stations covered the killings and refused to show them on air.

They are trying there best but it is limited, not everything gets to the news because in most cases these so called News bodies are being suppressed with money, so most of the issues do not go out to the public.
This is actually the situation of how things goes in my country especially when it comes to what the Media station broadcast of course it is what the government or the owners want them to broadcast that they eventually broadcast.

Sometimes, it's seems like the media are bribed or scared because they hardly report corruption in business sectors. Most times, they simply publish news that will sell which is usually celebrity gossip or politics.

How can a country have crude oil more than enough but yet the citizen are suffering to obtain crude oil product, my country is so corrupt
This is actually a very big question in my country Nigeria because the rate of crude oil that we have in this country should make it possible for every citizen to be entitled to a certain amount of payments by the Federal government.

News agencies can always try to expose fraud or bad things happening in various sectors of the country but the thing is that there's a limit to which they go especially here in my country where freedom of speech isn't legal or assured
Most of this news agencies in my country there are currently directly or indirectly owned by the government which always influences their news coverage and what they broadcast.

I think to some extent the reportage in the media has been good,but consedering the clime that most of them operate in,it would be very difficult to report actual fact,they usually have some reservations.

I think to some extent the reportage in the media has been good,but consedering the clime that most of them operate in,it would be very difficult to report actual fact,they usually have some reservations.
i think what you are trying to say is that some media do report news about corruption to some extent but they decided to exclude corruption news about their favourite party.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds