Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Corruption in the News

Corruption is one of the things that usually draw back the economy of a nation and as such people should shun it as much as they can. The news here usually only captures people that are convicted of financial crimes or corruption but not when there is a suspicion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Really is not all the things that happene found there way to the news, this only depends on location of the news, even some editors chose the news they want to publish in orders to make more money from the masses.

The press in my country are so much fixated on political corruption not really their fault it's because the country has been plaqued with it over the years. So corruption in the business circle is less focused on except the one that is linked with those in the political class.

In my country, I have never heard it any news talking about business corruption on the news becuase our press have been preoccupied with another thing entirely.

i think what you are trying to say is that some media do report news about corruption to some extent but they decided to exclude corruption news about their favourite party.
One ned to undestand the clime and tolerance level the country he is operating from.some government might be extremely conservative about the issue of reportage,and that most media houses would not want to risk.

One ned to undestand the clime and tolerance level the country he is operating from.some government might be extremely conservative about the issue of reportage,and that most media houses would not want to risk.
The crime level of the country and the tolerance level of the corrupt government must first be know before bringing out any news because some country will says there is a freedom of speech while they will arrest you for any attempt to report them

The crime level of the country and the tolerance level of the corrupt government must first be know before bringing out any news because some country will says there is a freedom of speech while they will arrest you for any attempt to report them
You are very correct,because most countries that do not have a very strong institution would just put the issue of freedom of speech just on paper and then go after media houses that report thhings that are not favourable to them.

The publication of corruption scandals around here is mostly political and as such anyone that is going to make it to the news is definitely somebody that is not aligned with the ruling political party and that is a strong bias.

The publication of corruption scandals around here is mostly political and as such anyone that is going to make it to the news is definitely somebody that is not aligned with the ruling political party and that is a strong bias.
Politics has already corrupted everything innthe country to the fact that we are even having politics in the reporters who has been bought over by the politician and they are always bias on their news.

There are so many of them that doesn't make it to the news. Well I don't really have time because at the end of the day so many of them will still be exposed. I am concentrating on my life.

Does your local press refer to it often? Do you know of cases which don't "make it" to the press?
Of course there are so many cases that have been swept under the carpet by the local press. Most of these cases involve high ranking and prominent individuals in the society and nothing has been done about it.

We have so many business coruption that are not always read in the news because corruption in business most of the time does not have anything to do with the country.

Really is not all the things that happene found there way to the news, this only depends on location of the news, even some editors chose the news they want to publish in orders to make more money from the masses.
That is very true,because by the nature of their jobs,the would have to choose carefully the things they put on their storyline,lots of factors is responsible for this,and that could be from the government or public perception.

Business corruption is rampant these days. The press are doing their best to expose them but we all know they can't exposed of all them. The best thing is for people to call out those who involved in this bad practices. We can expect press to do everything. That is why government all over the countries are encouraging whistleblower.

Our news here usually hide most corruption cases, because the rich buy the kind of news they want to hear, not every news is pleasing to them, there was a time a new station was destroyed by a state government because it was saying the truth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds