Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business apprentices

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
I believe it's a really good approach to helping people learn and then paying them afterwards, provides they keep the necessary criteria for employment. Well, we do not have such kind of system in my country, not that I know of. I think such system should be adopted worldwide.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's not true. In many countries, especially in the developing world, the government is the biggest job providers. They have police, military, teachers, administrators etc.

That is absolutely correct, the more we practice, the more we will correct our mistakes and hone our skills. This is taught in the institution I have described in the thread, and over the years clients will assert our level of preparation.
Yes you are right. They will come to know and see the level of perfection we have come in the manner we execute projects they put in our care. Thus making returning customers for us

Mentorship after failing in a business is actually a good option as one gets to learn about the initial failed business and the mentor's experience too which is like doubled experience.
Yes, you spoke well. Learning from his or her business, then going to a mentor to seek for advise to go extra step, correcting the first failed attempt to better it next time.

Yes, you spoke well. Learning from his or her business, then going to a mentor to seek for advise to go extra step, correcting the first failed attempt to better it next time.
And then more importantly, taking notes step by step of the failure and the necessary steps required to correct them and putting them in action.

Mentorship after failing in a business is actually a good option as one gets to learn about the initial failed business and the mentor's experience too which is like doubled experience.
However, if such failure can be avoided beforehand, it is better. But you are right, failure leaves teaching and experience, apart from the benefit of having an experienced tutor, it opens the doors to having a stable and successful business.

However, if such failure can be avoided beforehand, it is better. But you are right, failure leaves teaching and experience, apart from the benefit of having an experienced tutor, it opens the doors to having a stable and successful business.
yes in all department we learn a lot from our failure and we grow with new knowledge to grow up and its a cycle of life so we practice makes men perfect and we do same in our work.

I believe it's a really good approach to helping people learn and then paying them afterwards, provides they keep the necessary criteria for employment. Well, we do not have such kind of system in my country, not that I know of. I think such system should be adopted worldwide.
Yes @ChrisQuincy , really very good, as it helps in knowledge and skill development to interested people for free, plus you get paid for learning. I would love to see the world implement such a learning center.
Yes you are right. They will come to know and see the level of perfection we have come in the manner we execute projects they put in our care. Thus making returning customers for us
It's like this @Senator , as long as we provide a quality service, the same customers will do the marketing for us, applying word of mouth, with positive comments.

In my country, it is usually the government that has these training institutions and they are really helpful since they teach citizens to be independent and not rely on the government.
The thing right now is that the government institutions that are tasked with training student or graduate in several skills and acquisition program are not sincere. Infact most times what they teach these student are not practical and most of them cannot practicalize it in their various fields of endeavours.

You are correct, failure should be avoided by proper planning so that one doesn't have to come to an abrupt stop if the business does not have the capacity to continue.

yes in all department we learn a lot from our failure and we grow with new knowledge to grow up and its a cycle of life so we practice makes men perfect and we do same in our work.
As you describe @BTCBEE , every failure leaves us learning, it is up to us to apply them to improve our development and skills. Practice makes us people capable of facing and overcoming any responsibility.

As you describe @BTCBEE , every failure leaves us learning, it is up to us to apply them to improve our development and skills. Practice makes us people capable of facing and overcoming any responsibility.
yes we are learning in life every minute and all our mistakes teach us to do best next time so life is a lesson to fight with up and downs. be brave and fight back as a situation comes in life and win it.

yes we are learning in life every minute and all our mistakes teach us to do best next time so life is a lesson to fight with up and downs. be brave and fight back as a situation comes in life and win it.
That's what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to win every one of them. That is why I promoted this thread, as I have read of many who limit themselves perhaps for fear of developing their skills. Every day we learn and face challenges, we must keep the good and discard the bad.

And then more importantly, taking notes step by step of the failure and the necessary steps required to correct them and putting them in action.
You're right. Everything doesn't work overnight, just gradually it will be improving and new ideas will be established if the person puts his or her mind in achieving business success, by applying the advisers words, and thinking deep on its own. Then it will be realistic to achieve business success.

You're right. Everything doesn't work overnight, just gradually it will be improving and new ideas will be established if the person puts his or her mind in achieving business success, by applying the advisers words, and thinking deep on its own. Then it will be realistic to achieve business success.
I love your post @GIFTMICHAEL , You described very wisely and with the right steps. Everything takes time, and must be done correctly to achieve the desired goals. As you describe it well, you must internalize the learning and put it into practice.

That is another bone of contention, adviser's words, how best can one apply it? Is it important to apply or it depends on the adviser? We have heard of adviser's that may have led people astray.

There are even some schools that offer such type of training in my country. They offer such training along side the formal education setting too. They are technical colleges offering such apprenticeships

The norm here in advanced degree is to go through office preparing as a necessity for graduation. Normally the preparation is 200 hours and workplaces are not needed to pay a stipend albeit enormous organizations offer recompenses to the understudy. The benefit of the apprenticeship program is that a few organizations employ the student when they graduate.

I love your post @GIFTMICHAEL , You described very wisely and with the right steps. Everything takes time, and must be done correctly to achieve the desired goals. As you describe it well, you must internalize the learning and put it into practice.
Yes, one must internalize the learning put in practice. That's why they say better practice makes perfect. If we don't practice no way to achieve success in our respective ventures.

These kinds of institutes are in my country as well where students acquire some skills in the quest of becoming independent and earning a living. You get to acquire much skills needed in the area the student choose to study about

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds