Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business and rendering service, which of them is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagazine

Mythical member
Credits
Between being a businessman, by doing business and rendering services when needed, which of them is good to live on?

Advertisement Placeholder
A business owner Owns his/her business while a person rendering services is employed or contracted to do a certain job and get paid for his services. Both are good

Depends really on your location and what you are good on. If you have a very good and marketable skill then service delivery is the best for you.

Your question is confusing, a man is a businessman because he offers one service or the other.

One can be both ,cause a business will render service whether directly or indirectly.

What do you mean when you say serve. I consider myself a helpful person, I love helping while I can and serving the community, friends and family. On the other hand, being a business person is another thing, it is a job where you also provide service to the community and in return you make a profit.

Both are profitable but I will go for rendering of business. If your service is top notch like car repairs, car owners will keep coming to your workshop due to your expertise

Business is generic .Being a businessman is not limited to producing or selling your own products or physical goods only .It also involve rendering of services.
As long as you are not under a paid employment where you earn salary at the end of the month of day but you get to decide how and when you do your job ,then you are a businessman offering services or product to clients and customers

Between being a businessman, by doing business and rendering services when needed, which of them is good to live on?
Architectural 3D rendering has come a long way over the past couple decades. Rendering companies are expanding upon industry-standard, hyper-realistic visualizations with new services like simulated environments that let prospective clients virtually experience your architecture first hand. Furthermore, these beautiful representations can be mocked up and created to visualize the proof-of-concept with a quick turnaround. And with technology advancing, these kinds of solutions are in exceptionally high demand. Keep reading to see our selected list of some of the best and brightest stars in the architectural 3D rendering industry.

Business is definitely the best, I'm currently rendering service as an electrical engineer and I can boldly tell you that the total money I makes in a whole month my close friend who owns his own business could make it in just a single day, with just one sales, so nothing can be compared to business, not even government job.

I prefer being business doing and also rendering service because rendering service can seasonal not everytime, rendering service as long as you not under paid, but both are profitable to but I prefer rendering service.

Maybe you mean by business is a retailing business or simply selling. Your comparison of the selling business is against the service provider. One example of service provider is a car wash. One example of a selling business is a small store. Now you can compare the 2 and you can give an answer which one do you think is best. For me, a business or selling or providing service would depend on my interest and on the capital that I have.

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

I prefer rendering services. When you do business like selling goods and products. There are many problems like expiry of goods, scarcity of goods and even customers returning goods or the case of theft. All thar are not in rendering service. You provide what you can offer.

Both doing business and rendering services on your field are good.
Determining the best between them depends on individuals.
I prefer doing my own business to rendering services to someone else, because it makes me contribute my part to the development of the economy.

Rendering a service when needed is showing of own skill or practicing it, it would boost the company needs cause customer when they get a product they demand on the warranty contract that will get a good review on company.

Rendering a service is also a form of business, but I think what you meant was business between products and services. It really depends on what you specializes in and what demands are high in your area. But for me I would like to start a business that offers products.

Both are good and also depend on persons thinking and dream. But I preferred business because rendering is seasonally service so it depend on persons experience .
If I have lot of money i want to start my own business.

I'll choose rendering a service, I like being paid for what I can offer to you and not what I can sell to you. Lots of people are cashing out on services they render such as graphics designing, website development, social media managers and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds