Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business and morality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually humans are guided by rules,without that rules things won't go down well. Morals is an important factor in the society,so business and morals should work hand in hand from my point of veiw.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to start a business, first of all it is important for you to know that first you need to know everything about this Business. You can benefit from it if you work hard.and if in your business when customers came to you treat it with good manners and good behaviour. It will benefit your business and your business will become more successful.

Morality in business is what most government is fighting but yet some people take it as the best business gor them, business of selling all kind of drugs that has negative effect on the citizens.

There are proponent of business that business should be good, that businesses should not be involved in anything that doesn't help someone.
Businesses like the sales of marijuana is being condemned by these proponent of good business ethics or morals and we all know how medicinal marijuana is.
Going by these scenario, should there be morality in business or not?
I'll speak for myself, I'm a morally inclined person so yes I believe in doing business morally, I personally cannot set up a strippers club, beer parlour joint , marijuana joint, or an alcoholic shop. It goes against my beliefs.

There are proponent of business that business should be good, that businesses should not be involved in anything that doesn't help someone.
Businesses like the sales of marijuana is being condemned by these proponent of good business ethics or morals and we all know how medicinal marijuana is.
I think if you have business and morality both things then it is very beneficial for you and you can get a good rewards of business by this and it make you business well growing and make it effective and efficient.

Business and morality are two things that shouldn't be separated ,a business which is being managed by someone without moral won't go far, morals is very important for a busibusiness to be successful.

A venture or a business confronted with choices undeniably more consistently that challenge ethics and now and again expect choices to be made where there is nothing but bad choices. Numerous businessmen gauge these things cautiously and attempt to settle on choices that are awesome for the organization which thusly accommodates its kin.

It is very important we consider morality in our businesses although there is no way the business community can be hundred percent free of corruption all around the world. Sometimes I ask myself what about people that are selling guns, and they're being backed up by powerful politicians, and powerful leaders around the world.

This days we are in for the money, most people are not concerned about the moral justification. The target is for profit and expansion. I wnt oppose them, everybody needs commodity its left for you to sale base on your preference.

Morality in business has taken a back seat for a long time since I started to kmow what it is to do business of buying and selling. This is not to say that there are not businesses that conduct their trades morally, no. Infact they are also many.

In every business we do in life morality should be well considered. It is important that we practice moral ethics in business and all spheres of life. I have said it several times that a business man that has integrity we win the heart of his customers over the Man who doesn't have integrity.

If a particular business is not legal in a state or country I don't think one should engage in it. it's of no use, therefore there should be morality in business. Start your business in the line in which you know that you can openly advertise your products and you don't have to be bothered or scared that anybody would harass you because you are not doing the right thing. It is important to do a business where you can be free.

Any form of business do you do should not lead to the breakdown of morality except you are doing illegal business but if you are doing engineering business you are morality we will still be high
Moreover anybody that still gives is morality standard high in business we all know that making his product to be quality and durable is power out in morality and businessman of nature do not cheat or overpriced theie good

In order to do any business, one has to talk to every person in a good way. Because a good conversation is the best method to get the more and more trust of everyone. This is the only way to make the most of your business. And other people's attention can be taken.

Morality should be present in whatsoever form of business which individuals engage in. Such morals are obeying the rules of the country and not being involved in going against the authority.

If we totally ignore the moral aspect about making money very soon people we do very wicked stuff to make money. We must avoid every illegal way of doing business no matter what the profit margin may be, this will go a long way in keeping us pure morally.

Reducing turnover cuts recruitment costs, and thus saves money for the business. A moral business also increases the allure of the business to prospective employees, enhancing the talent of the recruitment pool. A morally run business will see increases productivity because employees will take pride in their work

we had no business and Bradley they work together and they're very different in the way of an explanation business is all about getting group of people together with different characters with different employee employee why morality is the the way of living of human being their characters the way they are way of reasoning so and both of them to work together business and morality work together without a good morality your business can never be perfect or when you employ someone who is with good moral to someone who has sent someone who is very intelligent who knows what he's doing then you ready to move on with your business business it's an organisation a group of people with good morals

Yes morality and business go together, when you have good morals you will definitely attract more clients to your business. Good character is like a magnet which draws people to you. Ensure you have good manners to your customers.

You probably have read much about the basics of ethics, leadership, stewardship, morality and social responsibility. Accordingly, you have most likely formed a good understanding of them based on your experiences and thoughts.

However, most people do not really take the time to understand the true meaning of values, ethics and morality.

Values are core beliefs or desires that guide or motivate our attitude and actions. What one values drives his or her behavior. Some people value honesty or truthfulness in all situations; others value loyalty to a higher degree in certain situations.

Ethics is the branch of philosophy that theoretically, logically and rationally determines right from wrong, good from bad, moral from immoral and just from unjust actions, conducts and behavior. Some people define ethics simply as doing what you say you will do or walking the talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds