Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bumper Stickers?

ClicketyKat

Addicted member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Have you ever considered making bumper stickers to promote your site or forum? I thought about it and then got lazy and never did it. Just the forum link in large letters can grab attention, but of course having the logo helps ground the theme into the viewers brain.

If i was going to go down this route, it would definitely be of the logo, with either a link or a qr code to the website.

This is a great idea! I don't drive at the moment, but I would love to be able to go back and get my license and eventually sort myself out a car. I would definitely consider doing this whenever that may happen. I think it's a great idea and a fun way to advertise your site. A bumper sticker w/ the site logo and address. Very clever and a great way to advertise!

Remember the size and keep in mind colors if you go this route. When I see a bumper sticker, I am seeing it for maybe a handful of seconds at the most, unless I'm stopped at a red light. You need to make it brief, to the point.

I don't think it'd work for my forum since my forum is a resource board dedicated to a specific forum service. Though, the thought has come to mind for past forums I've run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest