Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Brave Browser ( BAT ) Paying?

I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
I downloaded it today and i got 0.05 BAT for one ad.
To Withdraw, we need to Get minimum 25 BAT token
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?

I think that Brave browser is a waste of time. They do pay initially. However, as far as I know, they will only give you a few BAT token per month. No one can become rich just by installing a browser.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have read very well about this program. Most people who are dropping reviews online I said that it takes longer than usual before you can make decent amount of money with this browser.

yes brave browser is paying ,I have been hearing about brave browser but I haven't try it yet. ,but it is a good one ,and also of a good importance ,you earn on your forums and the same time earning cryptocurrency.

I honestly haven't used it so far but I understand that it is legit. it's just that he pays very little and you waste your time with him when you draw the line at the end.

Bro, just take your mind off these things. Same thing with crypto browser that made everyone crazy about it then. What's the future of BAT? Their market cap? Or their current wallet holders volume. These questions should be asked before deciding to mine this coin.

In relation to the courageous browser (BAT). Well, I've heard of BAT and how it pays all of its users, but I've never tried it out or checked it out for myself. However, it appears that there are many testimonials about the browser, which appears to be pretty appealing to join. I'll try to check it out one of these days and see how it works.

Brave has now inbuilt wallet. I am going to withdraw my 10 BAT to the wallet, I am not sure if I can do this because previously the minimum withdrawal was 15 BAT

I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?
Users of the Brave Browser can earn Basic Attention Token (BAT) as a reward for watching adverts or content. The tokens can then be used to buy stuff or reward content creators. Some people have reported problems receiving BAT payments or prizes, although BAT can also be used to purchase items.

The idea of this browser is good, but I heard that it earns little. However, if they are paid, I would like to give it a try. Someone said that the CPU consumption is very high, so I gave up

The idea of this browser is good, but I heard that it earns little. However, if they are paid, I would like to give it a try. Someone said that the CPU consumption is very high, so I gave up
I think the minimum amount paid by Brave Browser is $ 50 but I'm not sure about this, and I do not know how long it would take to reach that payment threshold, it may be slower than I think, but well the truth is that it is legitimate

I think the minimum amount paid by Brave Browser is $ 50 but I'm not sure about this, and I do not know how long it would take to reach that payment threshold, it may be slower than I think, but well the truth is that it is legitimate
Well it's good news that this browser is legit at least. Maybe I tried it, but I hope it doesn't affect the speed of my computer negatively because I don't have a good CPU and I'm suffering right now.

Well it's good news that this browser is legit at least. Maybe I tried it, but I hope it doesn't affect the speed of my computer negatively because I don't have a good CPU and I'm suffering right now.
I understand, what I have heard about this browser is that it is legitimate, but I have never used it if I am honest, but good knowing that it is legitimate and that it pays you could give it a try, and I do not think it is slower than other browsers or that it damages your pc to tell the truth

I understand, what I have heard about this browser is that it is legitimate, but I have never used it if I am honest, but good knowing that it is legitimate and that it pays you could give it a try, and I do not think it is slower than other browsers or that it damages your pc to tell the truth
Yes, I realized that it is not worth it and I do not use it. Also, it takes a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal. Computer hardware is very expensive these days and this is a big risk

Yes, I realized that it is not worth it and I do not use it. Also, it takes a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal. Computer hardware is very expensive these days and this is a big risk
My problem with the browser is that it is not as decentralized as I thought, I had to pass a KYC with Uphold in order to receive the BAT token, which I was not very happy about.

This browser has a lot of good reviews. Well, I have not tried it but a lot of people have told me about it. The only thing is that their payment is very small but it is legit.

Yes, it is very legit. I don't use it because I don't like getting paid by crypto, but if you like, you can try it; it's definitely legit. The only problem is that the creators don't receive traffic because you don't get ads.
I have heard of Brave browser and that it pays. I have not particularly heard about BAT. But from the comments it shows that the browsers pay their users. That's nice...

I might try it out soon.
Brave browser is pretty legit it pays with crypto it takes quite a long time to generate money but the browser itself is very user friendly and works just as good as google

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds