Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Brave Browser ( BAT ) Paying?

I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
I downloaded it today and i got 0.05 BAT for one ad.
To Withdraw, we need to Get minimum 25 BAT token
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?
Since it's a general knowledge now that BAT by the world renowned browser brave browser is a legit earning browser, I think you should spend the best of time you can to attain your first withdrawal and then decide afterwards if to continue or discontinue

Advertisement Placeholder
In reply to your question in the above post concerning if BAT is paying or not, well I will be completely honest and say that I don't know about BAT but reading the comments here, people say it's legit and they actually do pay

Brave browser pays you in BAT for using the application surfing the internet. I don't really think they pay anymore but before they do really pay.

Brave browser as the name implies it sound strange because I have not come across such platform, and I don't know much or have knowledge about it so I can tell wether it pays or not. either legit or scammed but I wish to know more about brave browser.

BAT is legit and Brave is paying like instantly, I received a few BATs worth about $0.07 last months and I'm patiently waiting for this month's payment.

Other social media should emulate their counterparts who pay people for using their platforms, after all they also benefit from their data and traffic users bring to their sites.
I love the ideology behind the earning on brave browser, you earn by just using the app to browse in your phone. I saw the adverts also on a platform, so I downloaded brave browser and I have been using it since then but I do not really understand how to withdraw my earnings from the app.

Yes brave browser is paying. You can earn BAT Tokens by viewing ads in the brave browser app in laptop or mobile phone, The earning rate is around $5 a month , thy also offer referral commissions.

I have tried Brave Browse and I was able to earn $5 worth of BAT Tokens but I am not sure if they pay $5 BAT tokens every mionth, so do you recieve BAT Tokens every month from them? I am not sure about it.

I have tried Brave Browse and I was able to earn $5 worth of BAT Tokens but I am not sure if they pay $5 BAT tokens every mionth, so do you recieve BAT Tokens every month from them? I am not sure about it.
Yes they say it is possible to earn $5 every month by viewing ads , but for me unfortunately the ads didnt appear , therefore I quit this opportunity to earn.

Yes they say it is possible to earn $5 every month by viewing ads , but for me unfortunately the ads didnt appear , therefore I quit this opportunity to earn.

This is exactly what happened to me. BAT token is not like regular cryptocurrency. You have to use some less popular exchangers to exchange BAT token to other cryptos like Bitcoin. Therefore, even I left it. I just hope to find other sites that pay me well.

Its left for you, if you have the time and energy to do that then go for it. As long as you are sure it pays, there is no harm trying it out. You could also take it as a side job tho, once in awhile you go there, do what needs to be done and go back.

yes they actually pay, Brave as a browser is a very popular browser that's meant to compete with Google Chrome even if it's based on it at the first place

I also use a brave browser. He is paying because many of my acquaintances have already transferred their BAT rewards to their e-wallets as if they had already cashed it out. I also hope to earn 25 BAT to get my 1st payout here.
What is that BAT is all about? What is its worth? 25 BAT is easily reachable but is it worth to invest time when we don't even know the conversation rate of BAT to USD?

They had 25 BAT for minimum withdrawal and now they have reduced to 15 BAT but based on how much we can earn, it looks like it will take 2-3 years to earn 15 BAT.

They had 25 BAT for minimum withdrawal and now they have reduced to 15 BAT but based on how much we can earn, it looks like it will take 2-3 years to earn 15 BAT.
2-3 years just to earn $10 ($5 bat tokens) is not worth at all. Do you know the way of earning free bat tokens there other than viewing ads in their android browser?

I don't like the app. I have downloaded and deleted the app many times. I never earn a dime from there app. Maybe I don't understand how it works. The app has just been waste of time for me. I keep wondering how people are making money with the app that I don't.

I see a lot of ads to this effect to this effect, seeing a lot of positive review in the comments as well I think, I might just give it a try.

Previously you were required to earn at least 25 BAT to withdraw, but these days you just need 15 BAT in order to withdraw in your uphold account.

I actually did receive $5 when I installed this browser. However, I have also seenthat the price of BAT token started to fluctuate so the amlunt of $5 whicg they give me also started declining. I would have exchanged it to fiat currency but I really do not know of any exchangers that could have exchanged BAT tokens for me. Just like you, I never received ads continously and I quit using that browser.

2-3 years just to earn $10 ($5 bat tokens) is not worth at all. Do you know the way of earning free bat tokens there other than viewing ads in their android browser?
You do not have to do extra labor tom earn BAT. Keep n using the browser and you will earn some BAT every month. It might tale 2-3 years, but what if the value of BAT goes $1000?

You do not have to do extra labor tom earn BAT. Keep n using the browser and you will earn some BAT every month. It might tale 2-3 years, but what if the value of BAT goes $1000?
Ok to be honest , I have tried once using the browser , and even enabling the rewards ,but I didnt receive anything even after using it for 2 months , mainly they have a list of restricted countries.

Brave browser pays you in BAT for using the application surfing the internet. I don't really think they pay anymore but before they do really pay.
If they don't pay anymore and have been paying before now, does not now mean to they're scamming people? I hope they are not because they actually have a reputation to protect

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds