Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Brave Browser ( BAT ) Paying?

I am not that intrested to brave browser.And that's mainly because I live in a non well known country so I do not get paid a lot for an ad but also because by blocking ads it sabotaging the work of the creators

Advertisement Placeholder
Ok to be honest , I have tried once using the browser , and even enabling the rewards ,but I didnt receive anything even after using it for 2 months , mainly they have a list of restricted countries.
You need to check the BAT icon regularly to see if there are rewards to claim. sadly, there are not many rewards to be claimed. I am not sure about country restrictions.

You need to check the BAT icon regularly to see if there are rewards to claim. sadly, there are not many rewards to be claimed. I am not sure about country restrictions.
Yes the earning is too slow to be honest. The only way we can profit from this site is to hold BAT and hope for it to reach the moon and then sell it. It can happen with any crypto.

Waiting and putting your mind on the brave browser to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold would really place you on a lot of stress except you're ready for that kind of wait. Just do it sparingly

Yes the earning is too slow to be honest. The only way we can profit from this site is to hold BAT and hope for it to reach the moon and then sell it. It can happen with any crypto.
Even the browser is a ditto copy of google chrome. I hade used this for 3 days and didn't get any ad to click on. I thought that it would give me credit for surfing, but I later realized it pays for clicking ads instead.

Even the browser is a ditto copy of google chrome. I hade used this for 3 days and didn't get any ad to click on. I thought that it would give me credit for surfing, but I later realized it pays for clicking ads instead.
I even thought that initially , but it was entirely different and made it too hard to earn even small money. There are much better opportunities , so I just uninstalled the browser as I had already firefox and chrome in my system.

I even thought that initially , but it was entirely different and made it too hard to earn even small money. There are much better opportunities , so I just uninstalled the browser as I had already firefox and chrome in my system.
I uninstalled the app after 4 days of browsing. I didn't have any thing from the Browser. Not a single BAT coin was credit after the first day. It's better to use my trustworthy chrome rather than such third party apps.

I uninstalled the app after 4 days of browsing. I didn't have any thing from the Browser. Not a single BAT coin was credit after the first day. It's better to use my trustworthy chrome rather than such third party apps.
Exactly , maybe they have closed their earning opportunity for new users because the same thing was faced by my friend recently. Hardly none of my friends got to view the ads and earn tokens.

Exactly , maybe they have closed their earning opportunity for new users because the same thing was faced by my friend recently. Hardly none of my friends got to view the ads and earn tokens.
I was actually mislead here. Someone told me that they pay for surfing on the net. So I installed it, but later when I found that my earning is credited only when I click the ads, I was greatly disappointed and left.

Yeah, I got some dollars before from it, but the earning rate depends on your country. To be fair, there is a list of countries that have the highest CPM.

You need at least 15 BAT, if you cannot earn 15 BAT you cannot withdraw even though the value of your BAT with brave browser reaches to the moon.

Yeah brave browser are indeed paying the BATs but still it takes time to build like most online tasks but it's legit of you are thinking of doing it oo, there have been some good reviews

Yeah, I got some dollars before from it, but the earning rate depends on your country. To be fair, there is a list of countries that have the highest CPM.
I don't think earning BAT from Brave browser has anything to do with CPM. I also believe that they do not pay dollars. They pay BAT and the new payment threshold is 15 BAT to uphold account.

BAT is legit and Brave is paying like instantly, I received a few BATs worth about $0.07 last months and I'm patiently waiting for this month's payment.

Other social media should emulate their counterparts who pay people for using their platforms, after all they also benefit from their data and traffic users bring to their sites.
This is a very little monthly payment from brave browser for you and I wouldn't want any kind of payment like this in my life because there's nothing I can use it to do as I cannot even spend it.

I never tried earning from Brave browser but I've heard positive reviews from people who are promoting it. Eben at search engines it shows that the browser is legit in earning some BAT.

I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
I downloaded it today and i got 0.05 BAT for one ad.
To Withdraw, we need to Get minimum 25 BAT token
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?
This is the main challenge with earning through Brave browser. The earning rate is very slow and not encouraging. I think you just need to be patient , using brave as your default browser.

The BAT token is a native token mostly know with the brave browser. The browser promises to be giving certain oint of BAT tokens to it's users that use their browser for intern search and work. I respect this browser a lot though

I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?
I really don't know anything about this if I must say,but open this thread to know more about it,and I would also like to go on and do some good and quality research about it.

Let's calculate it... If they allocate 10ads per day, therefore you will be earring 0.5bat per day. Which means it will take close to 50days to get to the minimum withdrawal...I think its worth it...

With the review I have read about the browser in recent times I can say that it's actually paying but the only downside is just that they pay low amount of money at the end of the task

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds