Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Brave Browser ( BAT ) Paying?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
Credits
I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
I downloaded it today and i got 0.05 BAT for one ad.
To Withdraw, we need to Get minimum 25 BAT token
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently using Brave Browser as i saw many advertisements that it gives Basic Attention Token to every Advertisement we click on the screen.
Should i spend my time there as gaining 25 BAT will take more than a week and so much time?
BAT is legit and Brave is paying like instantly, I received a few BATs worth about $0.07 last months and I'm patiently waiting for this month's payment.

Other social media should emulate their counterparts who pay people for using their platforms, after all they also benefit from their data and traffic users bring to their sites.

I also use a brave browser. He is paying because many of my acquaintances have already transferred their BAT rewards to their e-wallets as if they had already cashed it out. I also hope to earn 25 BAT to get my 1st payout here.

BAT is legit and Brave is paying like instantly, I received a few BATs worth about $0.07 last months and I'm patiently waiting for this month's payment.

Other social media should emulate their counterparts who pay people for using their platforms, after all they also benefit from their data and traffic users bring to their sites.
I am also using it , but today something weird happened about it. I had 2 BAT in my account and 1 BAT in pending. The pending one is still there but the Current balance of 2BAT is showing zero. Why is this happening???

I have heard of Brave browser and that it pays. I have not particularly heard about BAT. But from the comments it shows that the browsers pay their users. That's nice...

I might try it out soon.

Its USP where it shares its advertiser revenue with its user base is really commendable and the strategy to pull in more user.
The super fast nature of its interface helps the network.
Does anyone know any other competitor within this space?

Even Brave actually works and pays but has restrictions in some countries. Revenue depends on advertising and country. The browser works well and fast. In my opinion, for those who like working with computers, this project is a source of additional income

Brave will pay users with its own bitcoin-style "cryptocurrency” called Basic Attention Tokens or BAT, which has traded for as little as 12 cents and as much as 46 cents over the past 12 months, according to CoinMarketCap. They ar paying according to one my friend testimony

Brave browser is a good browser to use on its own, so for me the bat rewards is just a bonus. And yes they are very much paying. Just keep on using the browser as your everyday use and it should be fine you'll get the 25 bat after a while.
And just a tip to set the app to keep sending you ads even if you're not using the browser.

Bat is a trustworthy and legit app.it is not a scam I repeat not a scam.Brave browser is a good browser to use on its own without anything. Bat means Basics Attention Token at it was created long so it should not be called a scam. And I have traded and earn through it that is 0.8usd per day so it is the best app that work well and fast.

Currently Brave is legit, To withdraw BAT, you don't have to wait until you collect 25BAT, but you can buy or exchange crypto to BAT on the exchange, the current BAT price is $ 0.3446 times 25 BAT so you only need around $ 9, and transfer to your Uphold wallet and then you connect to Brave and verify, after that you can withdraw to Uphold wallet.
BAT-brave.png

Concerning brave browser (BAT). Well, I do hear of the name BAT and it payings to all it users but I have not tried it out or checked it out for once but it seems that there are various testimonies about the browser which is quite looking good tojoin, I will try and check it out one of this days and see it operations

How much is 25 BAT token and how long can you earn that amount? I have read about Brave last year but I have not tried installing it yet because I am still waiting for more feedback. When I read about Bing Rewards I checked on it and I was ready to use. Unfortunately I had learned that the Rewards program is not available in our country. With this Brave browser I hope it is true that we can earn by using it.

Currently Brave is legit, To withdraw BAT, you don't have to wait until you collect 25BAT, but you can buy or exchange crypto to BAT on the exchange, the current BAT price is $ 0.3446 times 25 BAT so you only need around $ 9, and transfer to your Uphold wallet and then you connect to Brave and verify, after that you can withdraw to Uphold wallet.
BAT-brave.png
Okay , i did not knew about it . I am also having some basic attention token in my wallet and i will wothdraw them by doing the same procedure as you told me to do so.
Thanks man.

Brave browser pays you BAT. BAT is a crypto currency listed on coinbase exchange. Therefore, BAT is legit. However, Brave is not a money making tool. You will be earning occasionally. In order to earn more, you have to use brave browser as your primary browser.

IF you have it set to show ads, then it definitely pays. I’ve got it on 3 machines, and all of them earn from accepting notifications for ads.
Plus, I’ve gotten a few referrals.Keep a couple of things in mind… The BAT pays directly to a wallet that is part of your browser.

Let me say this straight A's it comes. I love brave browser very much. As a matter of fact I use this browser sometimes. But to spend that time in the browse to get that amount of bat is just so no me. I wouldn't do it at all

They do not send you BAT regularly. I have been using brave for a while and I have not even earned 2 BAT. I need 23 BAT more to be able to withdraw. sadly, these are not sending any rewards these days.

I just downloaded Brave browser yesterday from this platform and I got convinced on this platform of their legitimacy. I hope to start earning on the browser soon.

Yes brave browser is paying. You can earn BAT Tokens by viewing ads in the brave browser app in laptop or mobile phone, The earning rate is around $5 a month , thy also offer referral commissions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds