Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bounces to employees

cowantussie

Legendary member
Credits
Bounce to employees is a way of encouraging an employee to do more in the office it is also a form of appreciation to a good work done my employees bounces helps in the improvement of employee work rate

Advertisement Placeholder
Bonus is also a form of motivation to a worker or employees of any organisation, it serves as a means of gratitude for a job well done by the employee from the management.

The incentives you give to employees when they do a job that is worthy of emulation,it is good to motivate them and this will spore them to do more and the input and strategy they will put in to achieve for excellence will increase.It will also make other employees to aspire for excellence.

Bonuses are definitely a good way to encourage employees. They help drive and improve performance as well as create an encouraging work space.

Pardon me but I got confused. Bounce is what? Fortunately the first comment said Bonus so now I understand but I still don't know if Bounce was just a typographical error or a legitimate term to mean bonus. Anyways, a bonus inspires the worker because that is extra money that is not part of the salary. Employees should be happy with the bonus.

There is no where you'll see anyone that will not appreciate been given bonuses, be it at work or in our personal lives. It just simply makes work live more interesting

Durely, if one wants to make his or her employees happy all time. Then he or she has to encourage their hard work to work more efficiently by given them extra incentive as motivation to carry on.

Concerning bonuses to employees. Well, I believe it is most essential and necessary for company or an organization to give bonuses to their hard working employees at a due time. It serves as a form of appreciation and gratitude which makes the employee want to improve more to his good deeds

Giving bonus to your workers, is not just a way of encouragement, but it also serves as a sign that you are very much aware of their individual efforts and you appreciate it

Bonuses surely prompt or encourage him or her I mean your employees to work well and be at a standard rate with you they get to make your business or company go further due to the bonuses.

It is a great idea as a business owner to give bonus to go employee because it helps to motivate them to work and give great output to your business.

Bonuses you mean,bonuses is a good way of motivating employees and this will lead to a faster and better growth of the organisation.

In reply to your above post concerning how bonus is an exta incentive to keep your workers happy, dedicated and going, well i couldn't agree more with you on this subject matter as your workers are humans and humans love empathy

I don't really understand what you mean by bounce to employees if it's about giving employees incentives to encourage them and motivate them to do their work well then I will say it a good gesture that can really increase employees output to the organisation.

This is actually a good way to motivate the little effort they are putting into the job.And this will keep spuring them up to complete task on shedule, and also create innovative ways on how best a task can be acheive in lesser time.

This is actually a good way to motivate the little effort they are putting into the job.And this will keep spuring them up to complete task on shedule, and also create innovative ways on how best a task can be acheive in lesser time.
Most of the taxes and tedious work bounced back to the employee organisation manager only give directions on what to do the employees carry out the orders and actualize the goal of the organisation.

Most of the taxes and tedious work bounced back to the employee organisation manager only give directions on what to do the employees carry out the orders and actualize the goal of the organisation.
To me i do not see it that way,as the engagement of the employee to be performance driven and optimise task and finished it on schedule should be seen as a win-win for all parties.

To me i do not see it that way,as the engagement of the employee to be performance driven and optimise task and finished it on schedule should be seen as a win-win for all parties.
Indeed it is a win win situation, many might feel the manager only gives direction and does no work. But without the manager the organization would not be in order. The manger plays a major role of not only giving order but managing every resources and assets of the company be it human or materials

When you give bonuses to your employees, you are directly telling them that you appreciate their efforts and contributions towards the success of the business and to encourage them to do more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds