Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bounces to employees

Bonuses are good only if it is shared accordingly. It must also be carefully shared so as not to lead to unwanted or bad competition between employees. If an employer continually get the bonuses because he or she is way better than the rest, it leads to jealousy which is dangerous for the business. Others may start working half-hearted and say, "He is the only one that gets the bonus. Let him be the one doing the bulk of the work."

Advertisement Placeholder
I think this is in a form of motivation. If you keep motivating your employees after doing there task without minding whether you pay them or not they will keep giving you the best

Bounce to employees is a way of encouraging an employee to do more in the office it is also a form of appreciation to a good work done my employees bounces helps in the improvement of employee work rate
Bonus is something every employer should give to their employee just to make them know you really appreciate their effort and also bring out the loyalty in them

When you give bonuses to your employees, you are directly telling them that you appreciate their efforts and contributions towards the success of the business and to encourage them to do more.
Give me bonus to employees is very important one should always give bonuses to employees because it helps encourage them in order for them to do more.

It's an important way of encouraging the workers, such bonuses gives the employees the ability to work harder and raise the status of the organization.

I'll assume you meant to type bonus,so I'll take it from that angle,bonus is a good way of motivating workers to do more but it should not be too rampant to avoid toxicity among the workers

Giving bonuses to employees helps to motivate them to do more for your business. Bonuses is a way of telling your employees that their efforts towards the success of the business is well appreciated.

Bonus can really help employee to put more effort to achieve a particular goal in a business but sometimes this always give them the subconscious thinking that they should work more just because there will be bonuses.

Bounce to employees is a way of encouraging an employee to do more in the office it is also a form of appreciation to a good work done my employees bounces helps in the improvement of employee work rate
that's true ,bonuses encourages employees to do there work in the office ,it gives them more strength and passion to do there work with all there might ,bonuses to employees is a good idea to retain them

Providing reward for your employees, is actually certainly not simply a method of motivation, however it likewise functions as an indication that you're quite familiar with their private initiatives as well as you value it

this is not compulsory but if you have an opportunity to appreciate your employee when they have done something special then that is really good but it is not compulsory that you have to do it everyday.

Yes, you are right.
There's nothing as helpful as a good 'motivation' to employees.
It makes them feel appreciated and valued. It also boosts their productivity.
Bounces to employees should be encouraged.

Bonus is one way you can encourage your employees about their hard working by showing they appreciation, is by giving they some gift to encourage them.

Write your reply... bounced to employee giving bunus to your employee is a way of talling them you are affect their work.
Indeed you are right, giving bonuses to employees is a great way to let them know you value their efforts and it would make them realize that you do take note of their efforts no matter how small they feel it might be

Bonus, i think that's what you mean and not bounce. Bonuses to employees are always a way of recognizing their hardwork and improving their morale to enable the employees contribute better to the forward movement of the organization, some organizations also give health allowances and paid leaves as well as sending them abroad for career trainings.

Bonuses to employees is a way of motivating and letting them feel valuable. It's even hard for most employers to pay their staff prompt salary not to talk of bonuses!

Bonus to employee boast employees loyalty. You know what that means the business owner will not need to spend money and energy on employing new staffs. They will be motivated and happy to be working there and it will increase productivity.

In my opinion, the only way to encourage people to work efficiently is to give them cash bonus. Money is a great motivation factor. It will not only improve people's interest in the task but also make them efficient.

Yeah I think giving out bonuses is very important for a business to grow and thrive because without employees there is little that a business can do so encouraging them would bring better results

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds