Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Blood pressure?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Have you taken your blood pressure lately? It isn't just for old folks!

I'm fortunate that I inherited lower blood pressure from my mom's side of the family. It's not too low that I pass out, but it's been good for me and when it's high, it's still a good number. I have a portable device that I keep by my desk but really only remember to take it about once a month.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dad had high blood pressure real real bad and had to take B- Blocker and Ace Inhibitor medication. I've never had to fight with my blood pressure. 6 months ago when I had to get checked out so I could get a sleep apnea machine. The did a routine check up by taking blood and looking me over. Everything came back good.

My mom had the high blood pressure with cancer. The blood pressure would be be high frequently.

I don't have any ability to be able to check my own blood pressure but the last time I had it checked, it was when I ended up having to go to A&E due to a headache that I'd had for over 3 days and I was worried. They took my blood pressure and it was quite high due to me feeling anxious and stressed. I was then diagnosed with acute migraines and now I know why I get headaches for as long as I do.

I try to avoid stress as much as I can not due to that but you can't always avoid stress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds