Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Blogger vs wordpress?

Mahabub Hassan

Credits
Both blogger and WordPress have free options and paid options. Well, WordPress is not exactly a paid option but you have to have your own domain name and hosting for their .org version.

Blogger and wordpress.com give free blog pages to anyone who wants to sign up. You choose the term you want to use and if it is available it is yours and that is your blog URL for as long as you want or until you upset WordPress or blogger and they will immediately pull your site and you will lose everything you have worked to build.

Here is what you need to do.
1. Get a domain name
2. Get a hosting account you can get one for free if you want.
3. Install wordpress.org onto your hosting
4. Blog to your hearts content.

Wordpress comes with an endless choice of themes or templates and plugins to help you with your SEO etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually think blogger is easier to use than wordpress, but I hate the fact that there is really not much you can do with blogger. Wordpress definitely has more applications.

Last edited:
I actually think blogger is easier to use than wordpress, but I hate the fact that there os really not much you can do with blogger. Wordpress definitely has more applications.

Blogger is definitely easier, but the design just looks ugly.

There will always be a market for both. I personally prefer WordPress myself, just because of the unlimited options available for it, and what you can do with it. Blogger to me seems like the place where all newbies start. I know that was where I began blogging. I just don't like the look of a Blogger site.

Wordpress looks a lot better, has better functionality and numerous options. It's just a whole lot better than blogger.

I agree that I think blogger is much easier to use than WordPress. I have an account with both and I see more results with Blogger than I do with WordPress. I feel like not as many people see my page as with my Blogger account.

I think Blogger is a great starting point if you want to learn how to blog. Eventually, if you want to make money off your blog you have to go to WordPress. You have so many options to choose from and no rules holding you back.

I think Blogger is a great starting point if you want to learn how to blog. Eventually, if you want to make money off your blog you have to go to WordPress. You have so many options to choose from and no rules holding you back.

Same! It was actually one of the first blogging platforms I used. The first one I used was Xanga. I wonder what happened to it.

Blogger is easier but it is less professional looking in my opinion. I have used both and would never recommend Blogger to anyone who wants to earn money or make a living being a blogger.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds