Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bizdustry.com Reviews

Immediately as I open the website thoughts:

I'm a fan of blue/grey, but the theme appears unfinished in a way. I don't know what it is called exactly on Xenforo but the header of each category being white perhaps might be giving me that unfinished vibe. It would look better with the dark color I would think.

Members online recently - I see a lot of colorful names, but there is no key as to what each color means.

Looking at the layout:
I know these are probably temporary areas - but the directory offer and holiday and events do not have a description. As I go down to the others some of them have them and some do not. It appears a bit inconsistent. I would make this a bit more uniform.

I would also recommend Christmas at Bizdustry and Special Forums being combined?

Welcome Desk
-Info & Announcements
- Member Central & Feature Announcements
- Site of the Month
- Introduction Board

Promotion & Services makes sense to me.

Webmaster
The three make sense, but I almost wonder if you could make it 4? 3 after such a big category just doesn't balance for my brain.

Business & Individuals
- Businesses and Individuals (name seems repetitive... I would maybe rename the category area)

Business and Investment and etc would make sense to be in the above area perhaps... I would make it a Business, Investment and Finance, and Crypto News and then make the others sub forums under it.

Marketplace seems good.

Intellectual Talk
- Intellectual Talk (I would rename this or the category)
- - Forum Games (I would not waste main page with forum games with your niche)
- - Sports Discussions
- Computers and Technology
- Entertainment Discussions
- Art and Graphic Design (I see this only has 68 topics in it so far... but I would expand it to all arts and see if it provides more of an influx) If this forum does not build up I would move it as a subforum perhaps.

As I have been a member - Thoughts:
I do not like all the PM's about offers and notification of each credit I was earning. I do not know if either has changed, but just recollecting based on past usage. An Offer section in the marketplace may be a great idea, and then a once a month newsletter could be PM'd perhaps with offers. The notification of gaining each credit just drove me crazy lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest