Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bing Or Google Or Yahoo

IN my experience, if you do SEO for Google, your SEO strategies will also help your site rank on Yahoo or Bing. Most of the seo techniques are more or less same for all search engines.

Advertisement Placeholder
IN my experience, if you do SEO for Google, your SEO strategies will also help your site rank on Yahoo or Bing. Most of the seo techniques are more or less same for all search engines.
Personally no matter what other search engines offer I will always prefer to make use of Google because you did something that have been very used to for a very long time.

While doing SEO you do not have to specifically target any search engines because most of the SEO strategies are same for various search engines. If you check the search results on various search engines it will be more or less the same.

Without doubt Google is the leading search engine but Yahoo is also good. But I would prefer Google. This is because Google has already captured the market and I really do not think that any other search engines would compete with Google in the future.
There was a when Yahoo and devildinder was one ofnthe best search engine optimization in the world but currently Google seems to be the best SEO at the moment.

I don't think you did anything wrong by first using google, even though other ones like yahoo and bing can still be used. But I am wondering how many people are using other ones mentioned as google has the largest market, just as someone already mentioned above.

Google is a company with an array of products that all integrate with search, the search engine being the flagship product. Bing is a search engine which powers a few other search modules. And Yahoo is not a search engine at all, but a web portal with a search engine powered by Bing.

There was a when Yahoo and devildinder was one ofnthe best search engine optimization in the world but currently Google seems to be the best SEO at the moment.
Google has been on top of their game over the years and it's why they have knocked off almost all competition they have had from Bing and Yahoo.

As a blogger and website owner I use google as my major search engine to optimize my blog and make sure I have more traffic for my blog and earn more money. However, that doesn't mean bing and yahoo are not as effective as Google but I prefer google

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds