Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bing Or Google Or Yahoo

What do you focus on first, what do you use to get SEO out there?

When I got started I just went with google as google is the largest out of all of them, did not bother with Yahoo or bing. Yet I know you can do all of them at once nowadays with software and online services that take some of the hard jobs away.

What's good SEO software?
Google is king, do all you can to rank on Google and you will rank on other search engines as well. I have seen this happen time and time again. I'm just afraid that Google is getting too big for the good of everyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
amongst the three I prefer Google because the access access certain website and be a fast platform Pages load. there are settings that are needed unable to work and certain document easy to read or Access without stress.

What do you focus on first, what do you use to get SEO out there?

When I got started I just went with google as google is the largest out of all of them, did not bother with Yahoo or bing. Yet I know you can do all of them at once nowadays with software and online services that take some of the hard jobs away.

What's good SEO software?
The three mention search engine are all what I like using so much but I always use Google due to it popularity and acknowledgement. Yahoo and Bing are also doing well in a credible source of knowledge and educative search.

To be frank with this. I can say that for more than two years now I have not used both yahoo and bing to search the internet. I did not even visit the website for other things also.
But Google has been the only search engine that people uses nearly every day. And it will continue to be the best.

I have been using the internet for a long time and I do not even try to check on other search engines like bing and Yahoo and I believe that a lot of people also do the same.

I don't usually use both bing and yahoo. Why should I give them a try when google has been providing me with great answers to my question. I never thought of a day to use any of the two. If not that u am seeing this thread now. I don't remember any of the two at all. Google is the best.

Well, obviously Google is one of the most dominating search engines and I really doubt if someone even uses Bing apart from a few people. I really doubt if something else can replace Google.

I think Google is most Known and definitely the best search engine because more people use on daily basis.

I personally think Google is the best search engine I have been using Google for many years and it has been the best for me I don't know about you but I personally think Google is the most used search engine in the world they have many other products that makes our life better

Google is not only the biggest and most searched, they currently provide free $30 ad credit when you sign up with them to enable your advertising provide results.
Google still has the most users; if you had a mall with over 15,000 visitors daily and another with over 45,000. Where would you go to display your goods first? Or which would you prioritize? There you have your answer

Google is the main focus because that is the place where most of the organic traffic are coming from. Once you run very well on Google you are going to run well on other search engines.

Well, I think the logical conclusion will be Google because it is the most popular of the three search engines and certainly will be the most used out of them.

Well, I think the logical conclusion will be Google because it is the most popular of the three search engines and certainly will be the most used out of them.

Yeah - Google is very popular more than any other search engine website right now. I'm also a fan of it because it's very user-friendly in my opinion and very easy to use.

As a blog or a website operator I prefer the use of goggle as the most important and the most recommendable which is acceptable by both the government and the individual it's seen as the most largest vehicle which will helped you to get access to all your online needs or desires.

I will always go for Google because I get the results for most of the things I search for on their search engine. Another thing is that my website to receive free organic traffic from Google.

For a long time now and Google has remained the king of search engine and rightly so. I believe that it is going to be like that for a very long time to come.

Yeah - Google is very popular more than any other search engine website right now. I'm also a fan of it because it's very user-friendly in my opinion and very easy to use.
I understand your point, but you are fan of because that is what you are used to and you have been using right from the start. I think if any other search engine was more popular, we definitely would be used to it.

I feel that even with all the newly site the best of them all is Google Because virtually everything you need is found there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds