Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bing Or Google Or Yahoo

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Credits
What do you focus on first, what do you use to get SEO out there?

When I got started I just went with google as google is the largest out of all of them, did not bother with Yahoo or bing. Yet I know you can do all of them at once nowadays with software and online services that take some of the hard jobs away.

What's good SEO software?

Advertisement Placeholder
Without doubt Google is the leading search engine but Yahoo is also good. But I would prefer Google. This is because Google has already captured the market and I really do not think that any other search engines would compete with Google in the future.

As a blogger and website owner I use google as my major search engine to optimize my blog and make sure I have more traffic for my blog and earn more money. However, that doesn't mean bing and yahoo are not as effective as Google but I prefer google

I think most people would say Google as that dominates the search engine market and the others like Bing, Yahoo and DuckDuckGo all tend to look towards Google and what they are doing for their direction.

If you're not sure which one to focus on, I would say to look towards how to improve your website to suit Google's needs. It will always give you more return on your investment as it's the default browser for most and there's lots of information out there on how Google operates it's search engine.

If you do seo for google, it will also work for bing or yahoo because all search engines use the same metrics for search engine ranking. The only difference is the trending keywords

My best bet for the SEO of a website is the content. It doesn't focus on a single search engine because if the contents are good then it will have a good effect on all search engines. When the new content is original that no part has been copied from another site then it will be an advantage for the search engine ranking. You can get free traffic from the searches.

Most people on the world wide web, used google search engine than other search engines cos of the popularity of google and the good work they've put in place. So doing SEO marketing around google search engine should be key to getting our site go live.

Concerning Bing or Yahoo or Google. Well, I would say that the most Search Engine Optimazation (SEO) used is Google with no doubt but others too are used but they can't be compared to the Google. Bing and Yahoo too are also good SEO

I personally make use of google as its more efficient for me, yahoo is good on the other hand but I'm more use to Google

When I got started I just went with google as google is the largest out of all of them, did not bother with Yahoo or bing. Yet I know you can do all of them at once nowadays with software and online services that take some of the hard jobs away.

I would have wished there are other search engine that could compete with google but unfortunately there isn't. But google as been the best since 21st century anyways....

The fact is that when it comes to search engine optimisation, what most people target is Google search because it is the only dominant search engine in the world right now, nobody talks about yahoo's search or Bing because Google search is actually the only if not the most dominant search engine in the world.

I would go with google cause thats what am used to and of cause its also being used alot by others as well.

Google is the largest in my opinion the most used search engine tool used by many people around the world. So, I guess when doing your SEO, you should consider Google first among the search engines.

Google is a company with an array of products that all integrate with search, the search engine being the flagship product. Bing is a search engine which powers a few other search modules. And Yahoo is not a search engine at all, but a web portal with a search engine powered by Bing.

Whether I am searching online, or doing seo, I always use google. It covers 65 percent market, or in other words, 65 percent people who use search engines, are using google

Google is currently the best in all of them. They have been around for decades, and trust me when I say their updates are still going to get a lot better than it currently is.

I prefer Yahoo and Bing because their wall provides a lot of informations that google single page that doesn't provide extra information like Yahoo wall or Bing wall.

Google's influence is so wide that I have never even considered how the other search engines like Yahoo can benefit my business. I just stick to Google only.

As far as I'm concerned is definitely going to be Google for me because it's one of the best search engine optimisation website that its existing in the world today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds