Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beware of Paid Links

jyy1

Legendary member
Credits
As many know, Google doesn't want paid links to game it's search engine results. In fact, it has enacted penalties for those getting caught, but doesn't consider directories and guest posting to be paid links. Should they be?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know what is paid links. Sorry I'm not that expert about online things. And I'm still learning. But will you please share more information about paid links. And how does effect someone ? Thank you.

As many know, Google doesn't want paid links to game it's search engine results. In fact, it has enacted penalties for those getting caught, but doesn't consider directories and guest posting to be paid links. Should they be?
No, they are organic clicks no matter which way you slice them. As a matter of fact they're sort of the meat and potatoes of the main course which is content. So in fact what the search engine gets is content with other content. It's a win/win for the search engines.

I don't know what is paid links. Sorry I'm not that expert about online things. And I'm still learning. But will you please share more information about paid links. And how does effect someone ? Thank you.

Since a good link from another site can help you rise in search rankings, a market for such links has arisen. Nonetheless, it messes up search results because a bad site can simply buy a good link.

Paid links are similar to one which you build links and for these links where you pay money called paid links. This is a world where a webmaster have to make money to keep their sites on going, but Google want a cut for them.

Paid links are very much a reality today's scenario. You have to be sharp enough to use them cleverly to escape any penalty by google.

Paid links are very much a reality today's scenario. You have to be sharp enough to use them cleverly to escape any penalty by google.
Related links from blogs can surely help to rank in Serp. I was looking to buy for cheap, but these guys sell crap links for cheap. The best way is to contact directly to the blog owners and advertise with them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds