Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)

Advertisement Placeholder
Vlogging could be the best way to make money online, however, it is a technical work. In order to create high quality video, you need video shooting skills as well as editing skills.

There are several ways in which anyone can make money online in 2021. Affiliate marketing is one of my favorite online business but I haven't really had time for it. Cryptocurrency trading is also a very good adventure if you have the knowledge.

Paid to post sites too are good, as a student now too I am benefiting from it now more than freelance, vlogging and blogging because my course will not give me time for them.

There are various ways of making money online but some are very sure and reliable such as to the use of cryptocurrency all crypto trading . You can also make money online by developing websites

Blogging is a great way to make money online, you can also go start writing articles. There are sites that pays for any original article you write. Or you could go into affiliate marketing, there are many online shops and even offline shops that run affiliate programs, where you get a commission for each sales made

There are so many ways of making money online since you’ve mentioned some yourself but you should make sure you don’t go into the wrong or scam site so that best way of making money won’t become the worst way if making money

There are actually so many ways to which you can make money while earning money online. I would advice that you learn computer programming .

Paid to post sites are my best method of earning online. I have been in it for three years now and I really enjoy the work. I would also love to try blogging since I love writing articles.

There are actually very diverse ways to which you can earn money online. For a start you can leverage get paid to sites or learn a high income skill and free lance.

All the above mentioned options are good and viable too no doubt but all would require efforts no doubt as along money online isn't a walk in the park, pinpoint your strong skills and proceed

I agree. Although I have reservations about vlogging because the people who vlog are a celebrity and they make money from it. However if you pick up vlogging today without being adventurous or intriguing, I don't see you making much from it.
All the above-mentioned options are good and viable too no doubt but all would require effort no doubt as along money online isn't a walk in the park, pinpoint your strong skills and proceed

Freelancing is the best way through which anyone can make money online but it requires great skills for one to be able to make enough money using most freelancing platforms.

There are quite some ways you can earn money like posting on get paid to sites and also one very good one is learning a skill and free lancing it.

The video editing skills you're talking about for the vlogging stuff doesn't come easy. It has one profesionally learned to be able to put out something really nice and interstate for logging

How can one best learn vlogging, I would like to know more about this business and what are the necessary skills required to learn this job from start to finish,and how does one make money from it

I believe in freelancing as the best way to make money online because we it you can have an offer worth hundred of dollars, you can have an opportunity to make more than $1000 every month, still learning a freelancing skill.
[automerge]1625196750[/automerge]
I believe in freelancing as the best way to make money online because we it you can have an offer worth hundred of dollars, you can have an opportunity to make more than $1000 every month, still learning a freelancing skill.

There are quite some ways you can earn money like posting on get paid to sites and also one very good one is learning a skill and free lancing it.
I definitely agree with you that freelancing skill is the best way for someone to earn money on the way as it happens to be the most paying online job these days because you are capable of making up to $100 per job that you execute on some freelancing platforms.

I definitely agree with you that freelancing skill is the best way for someone to earn money on the way as it happens to be the most paying online job these days because you are capable of making up to $100 per job that you execute on some freelancing platforms.
Freelancing is indeed a great way to earn online but the competition is Very high. To be able to actually make it in this field, you need to be good in whatever skill you have. And there are so many freelancing plathform you can earn really well.

There is no best way to make money online. Because if I tell you that my best way to make money online is by blogging, you might say that it is difficult for you and your best way is vlogging. So it depends on individual. For me my best way to make money online in a free way is with PTP website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds