Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

D

Deleted member 403

Which recruitment website, in your opinion, is the most effective for hiring managers to search for potential applicants? For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. In Nigeria, Jobberman and LinkedIN are two major websites that help a prospective employer to find qualified applicants for a role.

I have come across many outsourcing firms which their main function is to hire staffs for big companies. As it stands, I will go for "Indeed".

We can talk about some freelance sites if the jobs are to be done online.like Fiverr, upwork and others. They can help reduce the stress of HRM and recruitment processes.

There's also Seek, LinkedIn too is a fantastic place to scout for upcoming or established talents. Facebook jobs has been cool too.
Freelancer websites such as upwork especially are great places to hire contract staff that will deliver

There's also Seek, LinkedIn too is a fantastic place to scout for upcoming or established talents. Facebook jobs has been cool too.
Freelancer websites such as upwork especially are great places to hire contract staff that will deliver

Yes, linkedin is also a good place to get hired and the platform is available for all those who live in different parts of the world. In my country there are many local sites that are used to connect Employers and job seekers. One such site is "Rozee".

Within my Country, people don't really search through Facebook jobs or indeed. The biggest within my Country are jobberman and hotnigeriajobs, here you find a lot of jobs for people who have various qualifications, be it post secondary or graduate degrees.

There are many outsourcing firms out there that have job opportunities for people with different levels of qualification.
The prominent ones are jobberman and LinkedIn.

I specifically source for staff through the aid of; Facebook, Indeed, Jobberman, LinkedIn, Jiji to hire staff and also source for greener opportunities.

Here in Nigeria there are so many means and places we hire staffs. One of them is the jobberman company, they specialize in training staffs for hiring.also we use Facebook to place adverts for vacancy

Nowadays every field has a pool of graduate which form a community and when you hire from a community which has only a pool of what you need I think you can get the best out of them just need to be ready to pay them and treat them well because that's all that matter

I got my first job through Jobberman they advertised legit job in Nigeria. Other credible websites are LinkedIn, Hotnigeriajobs. Most Nigerians are not used to Facebook jobs.

Here in Nigeria there are so many means and places we hire staffs. One of them is the jobberman company, they specialize in training staffs for hiring.also we use Facebook to place adverts for vacancy
Jobberman is very popular and their customer service is quite good. I can remember when I subscribed to their services when I was still a job seeker, they use to call me once in a while to know if I have gotten a job through them.

I believe there are many site where you can hire staff jobberman is very good and their service is very good to hire staff, or you can adverts job vacancy.

Jobberman is one of the platforms for you if you are looking to hire competent people at cheaper rate. Copy blogger is a good platform if you are searching for content writers and search engine optimisation experts.

Which recruitment website, in your opinion, is the most effective for hiring managers to search for potential applicants? For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?
To hire staff, I would recommend LinkedIn. That is where you get to see furnished applicants with very good résumés.
Although other sites such as jobberman and indeed exists. I will say LinkedIn is the best.

The site you use would be determined by the country you plan on recruiting employees from. Have you heard of careerbuilder? It's a very legit site where you can find quality and professional employees in the united States. Employers have to pay for a package to get their jobs posted.

There are so many jobs and recruitment agencies in my country today with Jobsmag among the best. I have actually gone for an interview at Jobsmag once and got employed for one marketing job which I later turned down.
That's actually another way by which companies recruit for staff here. There are highly reputable recruitment agencies that carry out almost 60-70% of the recruitment process itself.
The company contacts them, specifies what they want and based on recommendations, complete the selection process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds