Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best and worse social platforms for earning in 2022?

If you are a blogger and you are actually looking for ways to promote your blog, most especially if the blog is on cryptocurrency, you will have to take twitter as the best social media.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best social media platforms for earnings is the YouTube. This platform as made many very rich and that I'd basically the major reason why I will need to venture into one.

To me the bizdustry is the best social platform that I can make good money and it is legit if compared with the other platform called E-KEN and cash24hrs I ended up to be scammed

The best social media platforms for earnings is the YouTube. This platform as made many very rich and that I'd basically the major reason why I will need to venture into one.
Well, that's correct though but YouTube would still need a lot of promotion so you can start getting the number of subscribers so you can monetize your YouTube channel, and you also need to choose a good nitche too.

I believe that the best social Media platform in existence right now is definitely going to be Twitter as you can be able to see in the way in which it has been growing at an exponential rate.

I am still looking for a ptc sites that will pay very well when one have subscribed for the membership upgrade that was available. Do you know any ptc sites that will pay well if I upgrade?
I couldn't assume but what I find there is some PTC where you could earn money with upgrade but they could turn into scam in short time frame like Litecoin Ads that recently was closed. There is another Litecoin Ads opened but not same system.

Well, that's correct though but YouTube would still need a lot of promotion so you can start getting the number of subscribers so you can monetize your YouTube channel, and you also need to choose a good nitche too.
Of course, the YouTube has requirement to get monetization. The requirement must be met inorder to earn from it. So, there will be need for a very rugged marketing campaign.

I have heard that there is a new platform like Odysee and like Vimeo and Youtube it is Rumble I am yet to discover this platform and I hope it will be a good alternative for upload videos and make some cash.

The Twitter is the best social media that will help you make lots of promotion that could fetch you money on the internet. Don't forget that it will could be used for microblogging.

The best social media platform that I will choose is Twitter. As a cryptocurrency lover , Twitter gives me the best news around cryptocurrency and it forms the basis of my fundamental analysis.

The best social media that I will choose is Twitter. This is because I get reasonable information on cryptocurrency in Twitter. It helps my fundamental analysis.
I am also a very big fan of Twitter because of the way in which the platform has been set up and I also believe you can be able to make money from it very well if you are ready to be hard working.

At this juncture I will choose the Facebook as the best social media because it is a medium where you could market your goods and services and make a lot of money from it.

At this juncture I will choose the Facebook as the best social media because it is a medium where you could market your goods and services and make a lot of money from it.
I will also choose Facebook as a best social media platform because you could make a lot of money on social media. However I did not know the worst social media platform.

My best social media account is Facebook because I could make a lot of money from Facebook by promoting my affiliate links and promoting my digital product on the same platform.

I generally believe that Facebook is the best platform all around if you are a beginner or somebody who has already had some kind of experience in business. The app has been tailored to answer your needs and it is very efficient too.

My best social media account is Twitter because I could do microblogging on Twitter and dozen of the best teenage that I like the most in online business it is the best.

The best social media network especially for marketing right now is YouTube. There are a lot of people who are using the platform on a daily basis that you can be able to reach and it is even more effective than social media.

One of the best of sade account Facebook because you could make a lot of money from Facebook and you could also promote affiliate links and generate traffic to your blog using the Facebook.

The best social media network especially for marketing right now is YouTube. There are a lot of people who are using the platform on a daily basis that you can be able to reach and it is even more effective than social media.
I am going to also agree with you that YouTube is one of the most busy platforms in the world right now. The fact that it convinces people to watch advertisement is also the reason why it's convert a lot.

The best social media platform is Facebook and the worst social media platform is basically Reddit. Facebook is the best social media platform where you could promote affiliate links and make lots of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds