Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Benefits of giving discounts

One of the benefits of giving customers discounts is that it makes them feel appreciated. Customers who feel a business owners appreciates the facts that they purchase items from them would always return to purchase more items.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the benefits of giving customers discounts is that it makes them feel appreciated. Customers who feel a business owners appreciates the facts that they purchase items from them would always return to purchase more items.
I agree with you, giving your customers a good feeling will encourage them and will also help you to have a good business, customers just need good feeling about a business.

I agree with you, giving your customers a good feeling will encourage them and will also help you to have a good business, customers just need good feeling about a business.
Yeah. Most times, i like to purchase things from stores or companies who has given me discounts at one time or the other. I also refer my friends to such companies.

Yeah. Most times, i like to purchase things from stores or companies who has given me discounts at one time or the other. I also refer my friends to such companies.
Most people will do the same, if they are satisfied with a business then they will again purchase from that business and will also recommend it to their friends.

Giving discounts on your business product and services is one of the best strategies that are employed by the business owners to promote or improve their sales on daily basis because most business customers always like to get discount on the products that they are buying which makes them to buy more.

Offering discounts could be profitable. However, the fact of the matter remains that a business must never overdo this, as this may have negative repercussions.

Most people will do the same, if they are satisfied with a business then they will again purchase from that business and will also recommend it to their friends.
And their friends will also recommend it to their friends. This is how a business grows and how a business gets a lot of people to patronize them. Business owners should learn to give out discounts once in a while because it can be really helpful to one's business.

Discounts have to be given with strategic technicality. Even in the discount, what you would do is to reduce your profit margin and not eliminate profit entirely. Because the surge in demand that would happen with discount can make you close down if you didn't have a profit in the discounted price.

The most important thing for you to do as a business owner is to make sure you know when to cut off giving discounts to your customer because as far as customers are concerned, they are always interested in receiving discounts on any products they are buying but that is not going to be good for your business on a long run.

The most important thing for you to do as a business owner is to make sure you know when to cut off giving discounts to your customer because as far as customers are concerned, they are always interested in receiving discounts on any products they are buying but that is not going to be good for your business on a long run.

There are many businesses that offer discounts only when they notice a huge plunge in sales, especially if they sell perishable items that could get destroyed if they do not sell and get consumed.

I agree with you, exceeding in giving discounts will also create big problems for your business, sometimes it may lead you to losses, it is better to be managed.

Discount is very good in business, but it should not be done to every customers we come across as it could affect the busines except it is for advertisement purposes but on normal business ocation it should only be done to purely dedicated members or maybe people that buys in extra-ordinary large quantity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds