Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being too Aggressive in Sales

Aggressiveness is commendable but not being pushy. In fact, it drives away people - as you'd might expect. In fact, the best approach is to get a list of people either via social media or email or both. Once you have it, then focus on providing free good information and also feel free to moderately push your sales pitch.
Too much of everything is bad. So is being too aggressive in sales. Being to aggressive will definitely push your customers away. You can be aggressive in sales I'm still not make profit. So you have to be careful in your marketing strategy

Advertisement Placeholder
Being aggressive gets you nowhere really, it just annoys and even scares some people. Your best bet is to be calm and collected, and of course respectable towards people. Otherwise things will probably not usually go your way, and you may lose a potential sale.

If the business is legit, then there is need to be calm and collected while handling clients. I have seen a lot of people think that they will gain respect by being aggressive during sales, but in most cases, it is always the opposite.

Being aggressive in sale is very bad. Before one enter in to business you must understand what its takes to be a seller and know that the buyer(customers) is very important because without them you can not consume your product by your self.
Though some times, many customers will come with the aim to provoke you but,you just need to accommodate them because of other time.
You also need to understand that customer are just like networking where you can reach to many friends and if you are the type that use to be aggressived they can be telling their friends not to buy from you and gradually the business will be going down.

You talkless,and listen more
The more your customer talks, the more comfortable they’ll be. But it’s not just about making them comfortable – it’s about learning what they actually need.
Any good salesperson will try and glean as much information from their customers in the time they have together. Particularly when the customer is coming to you, they’ve clearly exhibited some interest in what you’re selling.
If you’re pitching cold via email, but don’t want to bombard them with incessantly pushy reminders, keep the tone friendly, low-stakes and welcoming. Send your initial follow-up around 24 hours after the first, and be sure to remind them of the benefits of your product.

Yea, I agree with that. You should also be flexible in your marketing and sales techniques. Never get stuck to one method of sales. Improve and adopt newer and more profitable methods of marketing . Also, try as much as possible to develop a cordial relationship with your clients and customers so as to earn their trust.
[automerge]1612030449[/automerge]
Yea, I agree with that. You should also be flexible in your marketing and sales techniques. Never get stuck to one method of sales. Improve and adopt newer and more profitable methods of marketing . Also, try as much as possible to develop a cordial relationship with your clients and customers so as to earn their trust.

It's highly commendable in most cases. There are so customers who miss use that soft spot when you use it on them but when you become at bit aggressive they will yield and allow business to flow. That's where knowing your customers come into play.

Aggressiveness is something that we should always try to caution in all our endeavors. You see some sales person getting angered over simplest of things while some smile so intimately at the worstest of situations... The one who gave a smile will have more clientele base.
Let's be good and humble.

Aggression is good when it comes to marketing as it might help to drive sales. However, the main question is to what extent is aggression considered good. Most of the time aggression becomes pestering. people do not have positive thoughts on the products that are aggressively marketed as they begin to think that it is a low-quality product that is being promoted through marketing gimmicks.

There is nothing wrong when being aggressive with sales if your team have not doing their part. You need to push them hard because you have a quota also to meet. If they don't push hard enough well better look for the replacement of them.

Aggressive marketers can be annoying and I mostly perceive them to be too desperate thereby arousing some sort of skepticism in me as regards whatever products he may be trying to sell.

Being too aggressive in general, not just in sales won't produce good result. Personally, I find it irritating when the sales person shows aggressiveness or when they follows me around. When that happens, even though I want the product they're selling, I ended up not buying it.
Yeah true been too aggressive really affects the business , because the customers would be scared to even purchase the products

Join Inc. for a discussion on the future of e-commerce with StockX CEO Scott Cutler. Cutler (formerly SVP at eBay and president of StubHub) will also discuss his business strategy and lessons learned when assisting brands in scaling.

It's not always a good idea to be aggressive in selling your products but you can be aggressive in the ways you use to advertise but been aggressive might stop your customer from patronizing you

That's excellent,being pushy can be embarrassing on the side of the receiver and can drive anger,not everyone are in good moods all the time.

Aggressiveness is commendable but not being pushy. In fact, it drives away people - as you'd might expect. In fact, the best approach is to get a list of people either via social media or email or both. Once you have it, then focus on providing free good information and also feel free to moderately push your sales pitch.
I believe in most cases when people are very aggressive, it is due to too much work load and stress, but it will be good to control oneself.

If you mean being aggressive idiomatically, then its good but being literally aggressive, like seriously is a very bad things. Business isn't by force

In business, the Customers are the most important people in it so you should always ensure that you take very good care of them and hear their feedback. You should not be aggressive with your customers no matter what.

Awesome points you have listed, but it must be noted that one should have a marketing straregy so as to know or plan for how to get new customers to their peoduct or service.

Personal Selling is an oral presentation in conversation with one or more prospects. Here , both buyer and seller are active participants.

I will say there is nothing like being too aggressive in sales because to get sales one need to be extra aggressive to getting them as there are a lot of competition in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds