Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being too Aggressive in Sales

jyy1

Legendary member
Credits
Aggressiveness is commendable but not being pushy. In fact, it drives away people - as you'd might expect. In fact, the best approach is to get a list of people either via social media or email or both. Once you have it, then focus on providing free good information and also feel free to moderately push your sales pitch.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being aggressive gets you nowhere really, it just annoys and even scares some people. Your best bet is to be calm and collected, and of course respectable towards people. Otherwise things will probably not usually go your way, and you may lose a potential sale.

I've disliked very assertive people, when it came to doing various items online for cash. I may not be online or looking at my computer screen, right when you want to. What a number of those people don't always realize, is that the person on the other end, actually does have a life, and they may be in the middle of something that takes time away from the computer screen.

Actually, being aggresive in sales works for some entrepreneur. We can't therefore blame an entrepreneur being aggresive in sales. However, he must be giving out good service. Once the service or product is worth it, being aggresive in sales is worth it.

It's not a good idea to push things too far.
It gets negative results if you are not careful. Yesterday I received 5 phone calls from the same bank and I was totally annoyed by them. I know they are just trying to meet their sales quota but even the consumers got their own things to do.

They really shouldn't annoy people and that will only lead to blacklisting such calls. So, it is better to set a limit when it comes to promoting.

When you are aggressive it is not a win win situation, there is a victim and an enforcer, this mentality is outdated and doesn t help any of the people in that specific situation, so the best neutral point is being calm within every moment!

Aggressiveness and assertiveness doesn’t always bring out good outcome most times in business dealings. Customers are always right that’s the rule number of sales. No matter the situation I tend to be calm with my clients cause Im the one rendering my services to them and they’re going to pay their money

In our salesmanship subject in college I remember our college professor emphasizing the words persuading and convincing. He said that a good salesman should not be arrogant, should not be demanding and not too aggressive. Persuasion is like being diplomatic in a sense or just like in courting a woman. Convincing is almost the same but a little hard. If you know the difference between convincing and persuading then you should know when to use each in different situations.

Yes true, no one want to relate with u someone with bad character
Affiliate marketing can be lucrative, but it takes a commitment of time and money tomake it a real business. Do thorough research before you jump on the affiliate-marketingbandwagon. ... Traditional advertisements and selling your own products can help if youraffiliate-marketing revenue dries up.

Aggressiveness is commendable but not being pushy. In fact, it drives away people - as you'd might expect. In fact, the best approach is to get a list of people either via social media or email or both. Once you have it, then focus on providing free good information and also feel free to moderately push your sales pitch.
The key to success in business is not to get angry. If we get angry in business, we will not be able to move our business forward easily. We need to be gentle and kind to the buyer. Let the buyer know the truth so that no doubt remains in his heart

Constantly trying to get people's attention can be creepy. I personally don't like it and makes me want to run from what the person has to sell. Give them space, if they are interested they will patronize. There is no need to be aggressive.

No positive fruits can come out from aggression, when you are aggressive as a sale person, you end up losing and sending away your potential customers, the truth is a sale person must learn how to endure, a lot of people will Cross your path, and you feel like bursting out, but you must not

Being aggressive has never been a way forward. Though we want to make sure we are all out there and making all the presence, it still needs to be technical. Some people easily get turned off.
I would know how to stay away from what comes off as spam to me. Infact, too much of a particular strategy might be bad.

Being aggressive in sales is not the way to attract customer to your products. My advice is that you utilize the social media platforms and advertise your products and get in touch with potential clients. Instead of being aggressive which will drive away customers become more friendly and maintain a mutual relationship between them

Your kind and positive attitude will attract more people towards your products or your company,because if you become aggressive for little things people will become annoy and scared from you, and they will not come again to you for any type of dealing.

I like the way you outlined your marketing approach. This days if you are not offering any value to your prospect it will be very hard for them to trust your marketing offer. As a marketer you need to add value to your prospect, impact knowledge in them, let them know they usefulness of what they are buying and from there they will show interest.

Being aggressive is not even needed in marketing or sales because it poses zero positive effect to business, there are rules which have to be followed- innovative branding, marketing techniques, good customer service and all. With these, you will definitely disrupt the market successfully.

An aggressive sales personnel gets nothing in return but failure. As a good sale personnel, you need to persuasive, convincing and be friendly enough to drive more customers to your products you might be offering for sales. But being aggressive indirectly means you are not ready to receive customers for your products.

Being too aggressive in general, not just in sales won't produce good result. Personally, I find it irritating when the sales person shows aggressiveness or when they follows me around. When that happens, even though I want the product they're selling, I ended up not buying it.

Actually, being aggresive in sales works for some entrepreneur. We can't therefore blame an entrepreneur being aggresive in sales. However, he must be giving out good service. Once the service or product is worth it, being aggresive in sales is worth it.
No, I disagree. No matter how good what the sales person is offering, it just may not be a fit for the customer he's forcing it on.

I'm not a fan of fancy cars, or cars in general. If someone thinks a Ferrari is so great and is aggressively selling it to me, it's a waste of time, and annoying to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds