Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Barbing salon business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
How profitable is barbing salon business in your region?

The average barbing salons in my locality charges not less than $1 for a simple hair cut.
Do you think its a good business to venture into this period??

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely barbing saloons are profitable. If you are skillful and good enough. It is quite profitable

Barbing saloon business is a good business if you can do it very well and know how to handle and manage customers. If it is as a side hustle then you need to look for an assistant.

Barbing Saloon business is growing and becoming lucrative. In my area a hair cut is just above $1 while shaving of beards is 50cents. Once the saloon has modern equipment then you are likely to have high patronage.

Barbing and salon business is a very good and profitable business if it it is well managed and located where there is less competition and if your services are good
[automerge]1606468927[/automerge]
Barbing and salon business is a very good and profitable business if it it is well managed and located where there is less competition and if your services are good
Oh! I never thought of that last part "low competition" because in my area barbing salons are too numerous to count.

Salon business is highly profitable than any other business I've tried in the past. It yield for the owner in daily basis. Once you own a salon, you don't need to disturb yourself as a lot of customers will troop in everyday, both old and new customers.

Barbing salon are quite profitable, you need to take in consideration your location and target market when setting up your Barbing salon, also do you have any knowledge/skills on Barbing before?

It is an excellent business and it is something for life, if you are good at what you do, you can even hire people who have that talent, where you pay them a commission for their work. The barbershop in my country is very profitable

A barber shop business is a very good business if only you know how to handle it. If you know how to barb or cut hair, you would make More profits. But if you don't and you are planning to employer a barber to help run it for you, then you need to place close supervision and surveillance on your business very well and make sure that the person you are hiring is trustworthy.

Barbing business is a very profitable business business if you stay in students area or a city, and If you are very good at your work, customers will always be coming , I have a guy in front of my house, he opens his shop by 7am and closes 10pm, hes always busy cos he's so good at what he does,

Barbing saloon Business is very profitable but before you can be able to make money from this business you need to ask yourself if you are a professional in this field. No guy will want toro leave their hair for amateur barber to barb with out any skills or creativity so before you talk about money think knowledge

A barbing business is still very much profitable in my area. Men would always want to style their hair or just cut it altogether. So you have an almost unlimited supply of customers and when you are good at what you do. There would always be referrals from pleased customers which would make earning easier for you.

Very profitable especially if you are in a residential area where there are many people. Another idea is to locate your shop in a student area, there is money to be made from here. Plus you get the chance to pre sell hair treatment creams too.

I will say barbing saloon business is a lucrative one to go into considering its many advantages. For one you don't really need a huge capital to start and once started its something you can generate steady stream of income from. Charges for cutting hair in my area range from 0.5$ to $2 depending on you. And in a day you can have as much as fifteen to twenty haircuts which would mean a gross profit of $10 $40 a day, so barbing is quite lucrative.

One of the best business that can bring income in my country is barbing salon it is easier to start must young man are into barbing salon business and it a business that you can manage even as a student . This is a good business to start as a student.

Barbing business is still very profitable, no matter the kind of economy a country run, every men will want to Barb their hair went it is bushes, what determines how a barbers makes profits is location, i.e is your business located in the city or village, then what is the distance from where you are situated to clients home. Another is how professionally are you.

Owing a barbing saloon is a lucrative business, and it is hard old as man existence.If you want to venture into this business, the following should be done. Barbing saloon is the business that cannot be replace by machine for the next 100 years to come and its demand is highly needed. Everybody can go into the business, but not everybody can manage the business, the competition is so fierce that some barbing saloon pack up after sometime.

The average barbing salons in my locality charges not less than $1 for a simple hair cut.
Barbing saloon business is very lucrative and one of the main thing that can boost it, is having a barber that is good and giving people haircut they desire, and also put things in your shop that can make people come and have a bit of relaxation

In our country for just a simple haircut it cots about $1.1 just with the trend of barbing salon now days it will be a great business, people often do to barbing salon to have haircut to the prerequisite in their jobs and also have to be neat.

Barbing saloon is a good business to venture into only if you have the skill. I believe barbing is sort of skill or will i say talent. Once you have it in you, you have good customer number. People don't want mess on their head . From there you start charging.once the feel the money worths your skill. You start earning much .
[automerge]1612684034[/automerge]
Barbing saloon is a good business to venture into only if you have the skill. I believe barbing is sort of skill or will i say talent. Once you have it in you, you have good customer number. People don't want mess on their head . From there you start charging.once the feel the money worths your skill. You start earning much .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds