Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bailing out a failed business

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?

Advertisement Placeholder
If the business has a potential, you can bail out the failed business and revive it. Some businesses fail due to mismanagement, and it that is the case, there is no harm in investing in failed business

To invest in a failed depends on the individual idea about the failed business if he or she know much about it they can invest but without knowledge of the business is not good.

You make an interesting point. I have seen a lot of businesses fail due to mismanagement and partners mistrust. I think investing in these business can be considered a good investment.

I think that if you can invest, the first thing you should do is to investigate the reasons for its failure in order not to make the same mistakes. Have a good financial management and be aware of any incorrect situation and attack in time.

If you know how to market, you can make money from anything. If you have that skills and confidence, you can bail out the business.

That's true. About 25 years ago, out government sold a lot of state owned companies because they were failing businesses. However, then these companies were acquired by private investors, they started making money.

Of course, it's very possible to bail out a failing business and make it successfully. It requires some knowledge and understanding of how to run a successful business.

Theres nothing bad in investing in a value business if you can foresee a furure in the business, you must first do your research about the failed business to know if you can invest in it or not.
Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?

If the owner of a failed business would sell me his business for a cheap price then I would probably be interested. But first, I have to gather information about the business like why it went bankrupt and I would also need the list of suppliers and customers plus the latest transactions.

Well it depends on your vision concerning that so called failed business. Now if a business is failling and you decide to invest on it, it means you would need new ways to carry out the business, now you dont expect to do the same thing the previous owners did and expect different results.

Seriously, if the business is already considered as a dead end failed business, what's the essence of trying to get it back alive when you can invest in a new business?

I can't try my hands in a failed business initiative. I can't start from where an entrepreneur who aren't Successful stopped. I love as I'm the first business owner.

There are various indixes that can point out that a business can be revived.If the issue is as a result of lack of funds to finance a prospect,then it is ok to invest.if the market is already there and the business lack adequate manpower to drive operations,then the best hands need to be employed.

If you can see that the business has a lot of more opportunities you can tap into despite it being a failure I think you just have o put in more effort and ensure that you restrategize before putting in more money

If you can see that the business has a lot of more opportunities you can tap into despite it being a failure I think you just have o put in more effort and ensure that you restrategize before putting in more money
But I personally think that if a business is already fail to sustain in the market, is better to skip. In such a case I would recommend to try for any other business which has better scope.

Definitely, a failed business can still be bailed out of failures if you understand the reasons for the failure in the first place. To bail a failed business out, you must analyse the reasons for the failure so as to know how to avoid it in future.

I can't try my hands in a failed business initiative. I can't start from where an entrepreneur who aren't Successful stopped. I love as I'm the first business owner.

Seriously is not something that is very realistic for you to get involved in a business that's already failed because it will be a total waste of time when you can actually invest your time and money on a new business that has the propensity to succeed.

Definitely, a failed business can still be bailed out of failures if you understand the reasons for the failure in the first place. To bail a failed business out, you must analyse the reasons for the failure so as to know how to avoid it in future.
A fail business is a risk for you to invest your money because you may not actually know the outcome of the business ,you really need to understand the reason why the business fail initially before you thinking of investing

Bailing out a failed business is something that is simple if you have the idea about the business and you're ready to put more capital into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds