Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bailing out a failed business

If you've seen something that can be worked on to make the business come alive again, you can definitely invest in. I've seen a lot of business men buy into smaller businesses that were seemingly dying and then there was resurrection.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?
Investing in a failing business is actually a gamble in my opinion because they are far more better running businesses that you can actually investment but for the sake of friendship you can sacrifice invest in the business to help to see if it will survive.

If the failed business did not fail because of concept or idea which is the drive for a business but some other factors like finance or human personnel then I can invest into it to bail it out so far I know that the challenges that led to the failure can be fixed.

I think that if you can invest, the first thing you should do is to investigate the reasons for its failure in order not to make the same mistakes. Have a good financial management and be aware of any incorrect situation and attack in time.
It is actually very important that you make sure that the business that you want to invest and still have a lifeline for it to survive but cost if it's already dead there is no point in investing.

It is actually very important that you make sure that the business that you want to invest and still have a lifeline for it to survive but cost if it's already dead there is no point in investing.
Of course, you must have the capital earmarked for this purpose, otherwise you will not be able to move forward if you wish to do so.
It is important to learn from our mistakes, in case we ignore those learnings we will fail again in the future.

There's nothing wrong in investing in a failed business but all you have to do is first make an investigation or research on the business to know if it has future if you later invest in it.

It depends on the individual. A business owner might have lost hope and given up on his or her business but someone else might see potential in that business and decide to invest in it.

Bailing out a failed or failing business isn't something to be done out of sympathy, rather extensive research should have been done on how to turn things around if not one would be investing in a bad scheme
Bailing out a failed or failing business isn't something to be done out of sympathy, rather extensive research should have been done on how to turn things around if not one would be investing in a bad scheme

You make an interesting point. I have seen a lot of businesses fail due to mismanagement and partners mistrust. I think investing in these business can be considered a good investment.
This is something that you can see to be happening on a very low location today because most people are only interested in what benefits them more than it benefits their fellow human being.

Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?
Personally I will find it very difficult to invest in a business that is actually failing especially when I'm very certain that the business would find it very difficult to survive.

Personally I will find it very difficult to invest in a business that is actually failing especially when I'm very certain that the business would find it very difficult to survive.
Investing in a failing business is not actually a good thing to do most especially I you realises that the business did not have any future even if you try to save the business.

I think that if you can invest, the first thing you should do is to investigate the reasons for its failure in order not to make the same mistakes. Have a good financial management and be aware of any incorrect situation and attack in time.
As long as there is a chance for the business to actually be resuscitated, I believe that it is a good thing to help a friend who runs such business by investing more in the business.

If for example a milk manufacturing company fail due to low demand at the time of it establishment, the owner of the company may be successful if there is high demand for milk and he re-establish the company again, so it is possible to still earn better than before after bailing out a company.

If you know how to market, you can make money from anything. If you have that skills and confidence, you can bail out the business.
You actually supposed to know everything about the business that you are planning to bail out from crisis because it is the only way you can be able to turn things around and make it viable again.

To invest in a failed depends on the individual idea about the failed business if he or she know much about it they can invest but without knowledge of the business is not good.
One thing an investor need to know and understand is that,sometimes some business strategic decision when taken and did not go well,that does not mean that the business is no longer viable,if the prospect is still very acheivable,then one can still put in money.

There are some failed business or dying business that can come back to life again , and its good to invest in them after realising the business just need one or two packaging .

In most cases the possibility of succeeding is 50% and also the possibility of losing is 50% too. it is advisable for you to carry out proper research before investing in business that is already down.

If you believe that you have the knowledge and expertise in order to resurrect the business then it might be a good idea for you to look into it otherwise you should just leave it like that.

Baiking out a failed business is never an easy thing to accomplished , so you need to work extra hard by making the neccesary research on what you can do to solve the problem.

It depends on the individual. A business owner might have lost hope and given up on his or her business but someone else might see potential in that business and decide to invest in it.
That is why we should not underestimate the importance of partnership,because with partnership,you will be able to share responsibility,you will share risk as well and also be able to share profit in the business,and then share responsibility on investment capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds