Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bailing out a failed business

Definitely, a failed business can still be bailed out of failures if you understand the reasons for the failure in the first place. To bail a failed business out, you must analyse the reasons for the failure so as to know how to avoid it in future.
I believe a failed business can be bailed out if its in the hand of a good manager that knows how to restructure a business and makes it new in a short time, getting to know the reason for failure and working on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some businesses that failed because of some errors in management and this kind of businesses can be bailed out but apart from that you can just give up on the business.

Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?

Personally, I believe that every business transaction has to come with a profit in the end, so in a situation whereby I'm helping someone to resuscitate his or her business, there will always be something in it for me.

Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?
It depends on the new business owner that wants to bail the failed business out and make it a productive and successful one, but first, the new owner will have to do more marketing both online and offline to revive the failed business.

If the business has a potential, you can bail out the failed business and revive it. Some businesses fail due to mismanagement, and it that is the case, there is no harm in investing in failed business

Exactly, and also looking on the other side it might be an issue of lack of capital for the person to be able to handle the business very well which you can actually invest your capital and have a return of investment on it.

I believe that failure is a step not gotten right and also a step to success if one keeps trying so you can only try reviving a failed business if there is a probability that with more attempts there should be success

Well, for the fact that a lot of people don't really appreciate the good thing that some people do for them is what is making a lot of people not get involved in other people's business and allow them to take care and handle their consequences.

Last edited:
Sometimes it might actually be difficult for you to achieve this, instead of that you should rather use the money to concentrate and think of how you can start up a business that will be profitable for you in the future than to waste it in something you may not be sure of.

I think if you have the funds, the right strategy, the best management team and also the right business plan. Anybody could make a failed business work again.

I think if you have the funds, the right strategy, the best management team and also the right business plan. Anybody could make a failed business work again.
Yes you are right as long as it's a business you have seen others go into and have made profits from it, it means you just need to change your strategy and ways you go about the business in general

The business that you see as failure is quite profitable to others when they take up the business,find out what you are doing wrong and what needs to be in place before investing.

Well some businesses have great prospect but bad management and the owner is about giving up but someone with great foresight will see this and can easily bail it out, just like arsenal football club.

If you see solutions to solving the problems of the failed business then there is no problem in investing in it. But the must enough capital to restart the business.

Bailing out a failed business. In finance, a bailout is the act of giving financial capital to a company that is dangerously close to becoming bankrupt. The aim is to prevent the company from becoming insolvent. Sometimes the motive behind bailouts is profit.

There are some businesses that have looked like they have failed but is there anyway the right amount of dedication and investment in it you can pull it back up. Investing in such businesses is not a bad idea but then you have to be very careful.

Failure in the business doesn't mean the end of the road, what yo need is to re -strategies and makes fresh planning because you would have learnt from your mistakes

Possibly.
The problem is not in investing, it is in how well you can manage that business properly.
Without proper management, the business will still fail after reinvesting.

Bailing out a failed business is a risk worth taking, especially if such a business has the prospects of being profitable in the nearest future. On a bottom line, never take a loan to bail out a failed business.

If the owner of a failed business would sell me his business for a cheap price then I would probably be interested. But first, I have to gather information about the business like why it went bankrupt and I would also need the list of suppliers and customers plus the latest transactions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds