Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bailing out a failed business

Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?
I think I will first investigate on why and the business failed. If it is something that can be easily provided a solution, then I think I will think of investing into that failed business. I will just create a new business then if the problem will require a lot of money. It's really up to you to make a wise decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on how profitable this failed business will be if you bail it out. So you must do so much research and analysis to know its profitability and if it actually has ready market. From there, you will decide whether to bail it out or not.

I don't think it's a good idea to bailout a failed business. Some businesses got liquidated though to unpaid loans so it'll be bad to channel money into that business. However, you can make use of the business location of you want.

I don't think it's a good idea to bailout a failed business. Some businesses got liquidated though to unpaid loans so it'll be bad to channel money into that business. However, you can make use of the business location of you want.
Bailing out a faileld business may require even more funds. So it is advisable to invest the same amount in any other business from the starting. Hopefully that business mein work better.

There are people who can invest in a failed business and make it successful because they have the right knowledge and understanding of how business works.

There are people who can invest in a failed business and make it successful because they have the right knowledge and understanding of how business works.
Investing in failed business is sometimes very profitable, you will need less money as Investment as already the infrastructure and equipments are there, already we need to have a proper plan.

A fail business is a risk for you to invest your money because you may not actually know the outcome of the business ,you really need to understand the reason why the business fail initially before you thinking of investing
There are so many reasons why a business could fail. Simply because a business failed, it doesn't mean that it cannot be revived by another person.

Seriously is not something that is very realistic for you to get involved in a business that's already failed because it will be a total waste of time when you can actually invest your time and money on a new business that has the propensity to succeed.
That's a waste if time for me dear. I can't see myself fooling myself to invest in a business of such low level, I'll simply go for an option that is sure to bring me positive return.

Bailing out a faileld business may require even more funds. So it is advisable to invest the same amount in any other business from the starting. Hopefully that business mein work better.
Yes,I prefer channelling money to a new promising business than bailing out a failed one. You may inherit a backlog of outstanding loans and unproductive ventures which will make you lose more money.

There are so many reasons why a business could fail. Simply because a business failed, it doesn't mean that it cannot be revived by another person.
Yes fallen business can be revive no doubt ,but you don't invest in Fallen business blindly without understanding the reason why the business has fallen, that is how you will be able to start to raise the business

Yes,I prefer channelling money to a new promising business than bailing out a failed one. You may inherit a backlog of outstanding loans and unproductive ventures which will make you lose more money.
And investing in another business also need the knowledge of that sector. I mean you can't foolishly take money out of your earlier business where you have set up everything, and then shift to a whole new one without having any proper plan.

It a good idea to bail out business that is failing but it's only advisable when you have knowledge about the business otherwise it will continue to fail.

I think we should all learn to hold on a little longer, even when our business was is not meeting up to our expectations.

Is it a good idea to invest in a failed business? Do you think it is a wise decision to bail out a failed business so that you can give it a new life? can a failed business become successful by investing again?
One can only risk money in a business that is failing if he has solution to the issues the business is facing. No one wants to waste money for anything that is not tangible.

There is nothing wrong in bailing out a failed business. The fact that a business failed does not mean that the business does not have the potential of success. Businesses that failed are due to so many factors

A failed business doesn't mean the end of the business. One only needs to restrategise and makes sure he avoids the initial mistake. He can borrow or obtain loans and seek business consultants.

When bailing out a failed business just be careful to avoid drowning yourself in the pit too because you can't help poor people if you yourself is poor

Of it is a good idea, as far as you see potential impacts in the business. That is the reason for merging companies together, and the reason for that is to help the dying business due to low patronage, mismanagement and fraud.

Investing in a failed Business requires adequate knowledge. I can only do that if the business still have some room for improvement and the Investor will definitely see his or her capital and profit back in the long run

It is not advisable to invest on a failed business, unless you have strategies laid out to make it better. Just observe if you feel the business can progress, why not invest

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds